1st Owner PICs of New Super BCG…

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Just gottem in today Pimps! Cruise on over to Da Hood and Check ‘Em.

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpForum/viewtopic.php?p=16032#16032

Participant

Oh baby, they look great.

Participant
      Quote:
      Oh baby, they look great.

Man They ARE Really nice, The detailing is like nothing Tomy has done before to the Bits. Haven’t really played with them yet but I did run the Porsche for a lil while. It’s real smooth, turns good, and basically like an ordinary BGC. Haven’t tested the range yet but this puppy will be getting a Perfection 4.2 King and alloys real soon (had them already).

Participant

excellent, pity about there being no boost though. Its strange that they didn’t include that isn’t it?

Participant

They aren’t boosted!?! I thought they had two buttons on top of the controller? Is that just a Design thing?

Participant

Yep, if you read the thread at bit pimps, it says they have no function. damn.

Participant

damn they are fine…

Participant

Did I read something about an ABC switch on them, or are they frequency indicaztions, like 27A, 27B, 27C?

Dude, they look awesome. I’ll be orderring in some pretty soon (waiting on a cheque from a sale).

Participant

yeah i read that too, there is 27A, 27B, 27C but it sounds like the remote can switch between the three seperate things, A, B and C.

Participant

If the switch is there, perhaps it’s like the multi frequency controllers ABC switch (Non-boost, boost button enabled, constant boost)??? Hopefully.

Participant

nice, im a bit upset about the hight of the body on the chassy, for some reason i thought i heard someone say sometime that they were gonna be lowered, but they are all soooo high up, yet over all, purty!!!:D

Participant

when is trading direct gettin em in:question:

Participant
      Quote:
      nice, im a bit upset about the hight of the body on the chassy, for some reason i thought i heard someone say sometime that they were gonna be lowered, but they are all soooo high up, yet over all, purty!!!:D

looks like im gonna have to continue to lower my cars… *sigh*

Participant

Poor Shypo. You must be really bummed out about that. =o)

Participant

i got 1 and the lambo body looks like shit. its to high and to skinny ta be a lambo it need ta sit lower and wider. so i swited to my nur body

Participant
      Quote:
      when is trading direct gettin em in:question:

Is hobby link japan the ONLY place that’s got em? C’mon Barrell we’re lookin at you! :p

ph2t.

Participant

They have six freaks all together. 27 a,b,c 49 a,b,c!

Participant

I was hoping they’d release the A B C in all 4 frequencies so we could race 12 cars at once. THAT would be awesome. I suppose the way it is now they’re legal all round the world with less unique components.

Participant

is there any word about if there i going to be boosters in the new series?

Participant

the kits that have been released, Lambo lps 500, porsche 911, lambo jota, GTR, RX7, and the ferrari 512 do not have boosters. All that has to be released this year now is the ferrari and lambo special sets I believe, hope that they are boosters.

Participant

yeah on the photo from hlj.com it seems that the lambo set has a booster buton on the right top of it

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?TOM67966

it also looks very nice aswell, which is a very good thing.

Participant

I think that is on the other remotes too but is of no use except looks and grip.

Participant

they must have, they cost 5000yen for crying out loud, i can bet you with the odds of 2:1 that you’ll be using one on your super bit char-g lambo set

Participant

But there is also 3 bodies included, could that justify the price difference?

Participant

could the automodellista set justify its price, and it comes with a booster

Participant

yeah fair enough, I would still pay the extra cost though, just because it comes with the matching controller and just because they’re red ferrar’s. I hope they look better than the photo’s at hlj.

Participant

i can only see a few pics because it is screwed up. Please post here!

Participant

The photos DarkTari posted show that the buttons are there, the circuitry is kind of there , but he says his Super BCG cars are not boosters.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.