2.6 faster than 3.0

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Project-X
      Participant

i bought a auto modelista set and a 2.6 motor today. the auto modelista set comes with a 3.0 motor. when i put the 2.6 in my regular bit, me and my friend raced it and the 2.6 was faster than my 3.0 auto modelista even when i pressed the 2 speed button to start. can anyone tell me why this is?

z-beam
      Participant

because you dont know which motor is which probably. is the Auto modelista set tomy or cloned material? i found that my booster don’t like certain motors, it makes noises when it takes off without the boost button with a pink nanoracer/cyclona motor.

Project-X
      Participant

no, im pretty sure its by tomy even though it doesn’t say on the box. its still called Lxx bit char-g. also i notice that its really loud when i play with it, and when i tried putting the 2.6 motor it didn’t like it. i dun think i’ll spend too much work on the booster, even if that booster option is would come in handy on the track me and my friend is building.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

LXX is NOT made by TOMY, its a rip off of the real thing.

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let’s get wasted and have the time of our lives!!

Project-X
      Participant

:shock:nooooooooooooo………..i bought a clone!!!!!!!! so i guess i shouldn’t work on it then……no wonder my NSX-R shell didn’t fit properly on the the Lxx chasis.

GT-ahh
      Participant

you may as well… ive only got 2 real tomys the rest are clones…sometimes u get decent one.

http://www21.brinkster.com/gtahh/
      custom shells, mods and tips

Lazboy
      Participant

ha he ha arrrrrrrrrrr and now your wondering why your auto modilist set only had one shell with it 😀 clones suck a shop near me was selling clones for $40 lol told them that they are a rip off and that they are using illigeal freq

CompactChar-G 40Mhz S2000 range mod, spring suppention
      Bit Char-G 57mhz Booster Fairlady Z

z-beam
      Participant

bastard lazboy! i spent hours spreading propaganda to shops up and down the coast (toyworld/kingdom) that bits are too small to be governed by those “EXTREMIST” laws.

i tell you what sux JNH policy of waiting on these products to be packaged in the u.k before they get here! thats why we are last to get “official” merchandise. f.f.s we live closer to the source of bit manufacture than england, and i’m sure it would cost less to package here and then ship to e.u.

if it where not for clones you would still be paying $80 for each bit. the competition of clones on the market prevents a tomy monopoly,and the best motors i own have all been clone lucky dips.

Shypo
      Participant

Clones suck but they have helped the Bit Industry

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      i tell you what sux JNH policy of waiting on these products to be packaged in the u.k before they get here! thats why we are last to get “official” merchandise. f.f.s we live closer to the source of bit manufacture than england, and i’m sure it would cost less to package here and then ship to e.u.

SEE my recent post re JNH… 🙂

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:

SEE my recent post re JNH… 🙂

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.