2 Fast 2 Furious

Home Forums General Chat 2 Fast 2 Furious

Viewing 62 reply threads
  • Author
      barto_85
      Participant

I just saw the movie and it is such a great movie. I think it is better than the first one, love the GTR. I really wish that tomy did bodies for an eclipse and evo, sucks that evo is only available in the kit or in that racing version. Really recommend the movie to all who love japanese cars.

M_Coupe
      Participant

You still need the kit, but the Microsizer Pro comes with a yellow and a clear lancer body. I’d actually like to see a few more little ricers too. I’m not even all into them on the road, but I’d honestly rather see that than a Lamo Countach

Admin
      Participant

Havnt seen the movie yet but the cars look sweet as!!! was thinking about giving some of my own cars the same look, kind of a fast and furious set. Same paint job, some cool decals and maybe even some neon lights for underneath the car!!!:D

FreeLoader101
      Participant

iunno.. i think that CG is gettin used in all these new movies (matrix 2, X2, FnF2) its like they’re bored of just filming real things.. plus that computer animated drifting looked really horrible… i never seen the movie yet.. but i seen the commercials and they convinced me to wait till it comes to video.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

i saw the movie the first show it was playing in my local movie theatre yesterday, man that was amazing, i loved that evo. I wonder if theyre gonna make another one, maybe too slow, and a little less furious??? or 3 fast 3 furious??? you never know. One of the parts i loved best was in the beggining when they were getting the package from the lamborgini (spelling error <- ) that was awesome, im happy the mustang got crushed cause i hate mustangs!!! GO SEE THE MOVIE IF YOU HAVE NOT YET BECAUSE ITS AMAZING!!! WAY BETTER THEN THE FIRST!!!

barto_85
      Participant

I was gonna tell my favourite part, but I dont want to ruin it for those who havn’t seen it. I’ll give you a clue surfy, it involves the GTR and the Supra and a bridge that has been raised.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

Ohh in the beginning when that thing happens and then the other thing happens and theres a bush???:p

ms char-ged
      Participant

i reckon it was a good film, but a bit overated, and for all those that dis an evo, now you cann’t talk, there is a bit of cg, especially at the ending credits which i thought were mad, that gt-r looked similar to the one at autosalon last year, if i could upload the pic i’ld show you, no one that loves cars will be disapointed, don’t miss it!:p

Shypo
      Participant

so gay that the R34 didnt last long..

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Im going to a movie marathon tonight so ill prolly see it then (unless the sheilas drag us to something lamer)

Keymaster

*laughs* All I’m gonna say is that while I’ll be handing down to see the flick I would take any represenation of the cars as being fairly unrealistic.

The last one was full of gaping technical errors and incorrect applications of the various bits of technology and I suspect this one will be just as bad.

That said there’s along history of cars being manipulated to meet a movie makers needs. (The immediate example would be Bullet, where the Dodge needed to be down tuned and undertyred for the filming becuase it was creaming the modified Mustang too easily 😉 )

--
      Site Owner Guy.

FreeLoader101
      Participant

haha.. jamies a pimp.

Shypo
      Participant

Gotta hate it when your floor falls out due to a problem with ur manifold… what a lame part that was.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

hasnt that ever happened to you??? man happens to me everyday, driving to the grocery store, boom floor falls out, bring it to the mechanic turns out its the manifold… whatcha gonna do??? :smiley2:

FreeLoader101
      Participant

shhhhhh stop ruining the worst parts for meeee! i still havent seen it :P:P

oh yah.. my friends manifold almost killed us… he had an 86 ford tempo we named 1.the tempSHO and 2.shitbox1

he also has a pinto…….. wat a guy.

ne ways.. his manifold was like.. cracked/seperated.. so the car sounded like a friggin fartpiper.. and had crazy fumes too.. we used to get so high offa that car…..lmao!!

but of course he managed to destroy it… oh well.. i guess thats wat happens to $400 cars….

hahaha.. we’re supin his pinto up.. its goona be the PIMPto……. i made up that name 😛 lmao.. im like the designer for it.. and he is the labourer and final decision maker….. its goona have a bed.. always gotta have a bed.. cant wait to cruze it this summer holidays.. now thats fun shizzit…..

ne ways.
      bye!

M_Coupe
      Participant

One of the parts that blew me up the most in the first one was when Captain Jetta was like “Yo, that dude in the Honda 2000 (S2000) thinks he can beat me.” I just sat there thinking, he can moron, you’re driving a JETTA.

I got dragged to the first one, and wouldn’t go to this one, but my father and I helped them buy some of the cars (the only one I KNOW they used is the vette that wrecks with the Mustang).

Why couldn’t I have been a part of Saving Private Ryan!?!

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      (The immediate example would be Bullet, where the Dodge needed to be down tuned and undertyred for the filming becuase it was creaming the modified Mustang too easily 😉 )

“Bullit”

… and the Furd needed to be mod ‘cos a bog-stock one
      could barely go up the SanFran hills… 👿

Keymaster

*nods* you are very corect Panda, Bullit is it – ’twas late a I was in a rush when I posted 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

On the topic of 2 Fast 2 Furious has anyone seen this?

http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/zipzaps2

--
      Site Owner Guy.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

ohh yea, ive played that game tons of times before, heres a hint, once you get the s2000, you can use that to get the evo and than use that car to get the rest… Fun game, gets boring after a while though

barto_85
      Participant

that game is great, much better than the previous zip zaps games. It has better music too.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

the music??? its redundant, it just says “to fast to furious” over and over, than when you race its cheesy techno, if this is better the first ones music must have been like the music from pong (1970’s):D

barto_85
      Participant

oh ok, I didn’t hear it during the race, the first fast and furious zip zaps game was quite repeditive.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I saw it the other night, it was ok, but it was the biggest load of sh*t ive seen to date.

That jump = impossible, and basically everything else that happens is crap.

Good point shypo about the floor falling out due to manifold probs.

BTW, anybody know why the R34 had those gas sprayer things, and do they do anything?

barto_85
      Participant

I think they are just for show those sprayer things. Seemed to move the crowd out of the way.

perriscope
      Participant

I’m starting to sound like the ebay correspondent but anyhows . . . . they have made fast and furious zip zaps ;o)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3134418088&category=44024

and . . . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3135001834&category=2565

didn’t takem long

barto_85
      Participant

I like the idea of putting that RC in a NOS bottle as the package.

FreeLoader101
      Participant

is that first one (red one) a Bit size car? or is it like.. a bigger r/c car?

FreeLoader101
      Participant

is that first one (red one) a Bit size car? or is it like.. a bigger r/c car?

barto_85
      Participant

are you talking about the 2 links to that ebay site? I think they are zip zaps which have a longer body and chassis.

barto_85
      Participant

are you talking about the 2 links to that ebay site? I think they are zip zaps which have a longer body and chassis.

FreeLoader101
      Participant

both of them are zip zaps? that one still doesnt look like a zip zap or bit to me.. i meant the second link.. not the first..

FreeLoader101
      Participant

both of them are zip zaps? that one still doesnt look like a zip zap or bit to me.. i meant the second link.. not the first..

barto_85
      Participant

You’re right, I dont think the second is a zip zap, but it does look like a longer body still.

barto_85
      Participant

You’re right, I dont think the second is a zip zap, but it does look like a longer body still.

FreeLoader101
      Participant

it looks kinda like a Can Car.. or w/e.. actually thats prolly wat it is.. and its from FnF1.. not FnF2.. looks about the same size as my Tyco Canned Heat S2000.. it says its 1:64th scale… lmao.. iunno how much that is tho… haha.. ne ways…

outerettes

FreeLoader101
      Participant

it looks kinda like a Can Car.. or w/e.. actually thats prolly wat it is.. and its from FnF1.. not FnF2.. looks about the same size as my Tyco Canned Heat S2000.. it says its 1:64th scale… lmao.. iunno how much that is tho… haha.. ne ways…

outerettes

barto_85
      Participant

I know that 1:64 is bigger than a bit, I dont think its by a lot though. I think hotwheels/matchbox cars are 1:64 scale.

barto_85
      Participant

I know that 1:64 is bigger than a bit, I dont think its by a lot though. I think hotwheels/matchbox cars are 1:64 scale.

FreeLoader101
      Participant

ohhhh.. ok.. so the mystery goes on :S

well we’ll figure it out!

FreeLoader101
      Participant

ohhhh.. ok.. so the mystery goes on :S

well we’ll figure it out!

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

hey you guys, sorry for the lack of posts but im here at my sis’s in atlanta, just saw the movie again with her. I love that movie, plus i loved the flamethrower kits on the car…mmmm toasty:smiley2:

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

hey you guys, sorry for the lack of posts but im here at my sis’s in atlanta, just saw the movie again with her. I love that movie, plus i loved the flamethrower kits on the car…mmmm toasty:smiley2:

FreeLoader101
      Participant

is that where flames come out of the exhaust??? i know how to do that.. ne one care to know??

FreeLoader101
      Participant

is that where flames come out of the exhaust??? i know how to do that.. ne one care to know??

barto_85
      Participant

yeah thats what they’re talking about, isn’t it just with a spark plug?

barto_85
      Participant

yeah thats what they’re talking about, isn’t it just with a spark plug?

FreeLoader101
      Participant

yah.. spark plug hooked up to a toggle switch hooked up to the battery..

i learned it in the anarchists cookbook :D:D

peace

FreeLoader101
      Participant

yah.. spark plug hooked up to a toggle switch hooked up to the battery..

i learned it in the anarchists cookbook :D:D

peace

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

hey its surfy, back home now, yea thats what a flamethrower kit is, hooks up to your exaust. They sell them now for about 100$$$USD and some you can get to shoot flames out for 30 feet, of course i dont see why you would need that unless you were barbecuing or something…:smiley2:

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

hey its surfy, back home now, yea thats what a flamethrower kit is, hooks up to your exaust. They sell them now for about 100$$$USD and some you can get to shoot flames out for 30 feet, of course i dont see why you would need that unless you were barbecuing or something…:smiley2:

barto_85
      Participant

yeah i knew a guy in Australia who had one that went about 30 feet, that was until they became illegal, like everything else to do with cars does here in Australia.

barto_85
      Participant

yeah i knew a guy in Australia who had one that went about 30 feet, that was until they became illegal, like everything else to do with cars does here in Australia.

Shypo
      Participant

that movie sucked… 3 races in the whole movie.. unrealistic as. I hated it

Shypo
      Participant

that movie sucked… 3 races in the whole movie.. unrealistic as. I hated it

FreeLoader101
      Participant

but y pay $100 when doin it urself would cost like…. $10 at most??

FreeLoader101
      Participant

but y pay $100 when doin it urself would cost like…. $10 at most??

jamiekulhanek
      Participant
      Quote:

Dont that give ya the sh*ts, literally everything that is cool is illegal in this ‘free’ country…

jamiekulhanek
      Participant
      Quote:

Dont that give ya the sh*ts, literally everything that is cool is illegal in this ‘free’ country…

barto_85
      Participant

yeah even those tiny washer lights which i dont see how they could affect anyones driving are illegal.

barto_85
      Participant

yeah even those tiny washer lights which i dont see how they could affect anyones driving are illegal.

Shypo
      Participant

when you spray mist its almost impossible to see while driving

Shypo
      Participant

when you spray mist its almost impossible to see while driving

Viewing 62 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.