another new bit called a TINY TURBO

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jord001
      Participant

HI ALL,

Had another new bit char g type clone thing come in the post yesterday. This is it. It’s called a TINY TURBO. Anyone seen or heard of them before?
      71097870vaSslI_ph.jpg

the car itself is almost the same as a bit in size but the rear axle won’t interchange with a bit and it looks like the motor is hard wired. The body slots are slightly smaller too. Not good for batteries 6 needed in total.
      71097863cwixWC_ph.jpg

JUST for you tech heads out there I took a picture of the circuit board. No plastic cover on this one either.On careful inspection a 100mah Ni-Mh battery is inside. Not a ni-cad.

71097858DkcPTs_ph.jpg71097877LUxKlK_ph.jpg

just got to give it a test now.

Jord signing off. Catch u all laterz.

jord :approve:

Mini Cooper B3.0 Anyone else got one?
      R34 skyline booster
      R32 skyline standard
      Yellow Supra B2.2
      others B2.2’s but standard.

My Pics @ http://community.webshots.com/user/jord01

Edited by – jord001 on 28 April 2003 03:50:19

Edited by – jord001 on 28 April 2003 03:55:00

Edited by – jord001 on 28 April 2003 04:28:41

Edited by – jord001 on 28 April 2003 04:43:07

Edited by – jord001 on 28 April 2003 06:03:51

spanky
      Participant

humm your pics dont work but your link to your pics page does.

car looks cool, is the body compatible with a tomy bit?

Custom bodys: Ferari 250 GTO, 69 doge charger, Micro Cooper, Beemer 320i Turbo, Baha Beatle, New Beatle Rsi Porche 911
      email: custombitbodys@attbi.com

z-beam
      Participant

is there a light on top or is it infa red (ir)?

Trackmaster
      Participant

These cars are controlled via radio frequency like the rest. The manufaturing company is Smartland, you can find them here:
      http://www.toyeast.com/proddetail2.asp?pdtid=AC0854

Smartland also produces the Micro Combat Cars, try to stay away from those! They are very slowstarted with a better top speed, I would personally see combat cars the other way around, quick start and lower top speed.

/Trackmaster

“If it ain?t broken, don?t try to fix it”

jord001
      Participant

Im sure I replied to this earlier, weird! and my pics were there last night, I can’t work it out.

Unfortunately nothing is compatible with a tomy bit. The car is the same trackmaster, slow to start but quite fast top end. It’s also real smooth running. I still prefer the bits though.

z-beam , it’s a hole in the roof for the antenna

Spanky, unfortunately they dont have the same size fitting but I’m sure if you got hold of a shell you could make one. I’ve been looking at your mould project at tinyrc I’m real interested in making my own too. When you get a tutorial up with all costs and stuff maybe you can let me know. I will be a regular poster here. I have a new mini cooper shell which fits a bit and I want to make a copy of for my mate. Also I want to make a vw camper shell for him and one for myself and a proper beetle shell!(not the new one). Did tou see my pics of the bmw shell? It’s quite detailed so a copy in resin would be good and the inside could be adapted for a bit real easy just cut the proper size slots in. I’ve just got to find a place in england that sells the silicone and the resin. The mould seems straight forward to make. Theres a model store close to me but I don’t know if they stock that sort of stuff. Just one question? Would silicone sealant (that is for used for sealing cracks) be any good for the mould? My mate makes and fits plastic window frames so I can get loads of that sort of silicone for free. anyway I’ve typed far too much catch u laterz

If anyone knows how to show pics in the threads please tell me.

jord :approve:

Mini Cooper B3.0 Anyone else got one?
      R34 skyline booster
      R32 skyline standard
      Yellow Supra B2.2
      others B2.2’s but standard.

My Pics @ http://community.webshots.com/user/jord01

Edited by – jord001 on 29 April 2003 02:47:47

spanky
      Participant

yea i posted it in another link.. but here is how you do it..

you need to host your pics online. however not all hosting services will allow you to link to your photos from other sites, like your trying to do here. i can host them for you if you want. email me.

postingpic.jpg

Custom bodys: Ferari 250 GTO, 69 doge charger, Micro Cooper, Beemer 320i Turbo, Baha Beatle, New Beatle Rsi Porche 911
      email: custombitbodys@attbi.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.