Another Quick 1, bB from the DarkTari Collection..

Home Forums Bit Char-G, Digi-Q and other Micros Bit CharG and Micro Radio Controlled – Discussion Another Quick 1, bB from the DarkTari Collection..

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      DarkTari
      Participant

I guess I’ll run this one until I redo my first bB.

http://groups.msn.com/TheAdmiralsLair/bitchargboard.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=2671

DarkTari

DarkTari
      If It Won’t Fly……Modify

z-beam
      Participant

as if you did copy the z-ute, nice idea !, but you cant rush flames, you used a stencil it’s obvious, don’t you trust your skills? painting flames freehand isn’t that difficult why dont you have a go?

i like your decals, are the bit racer stickers?

http://groups.msn.com/bitchargoz/paintingmods.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=64

:smiley2::smiley2::shock::)blackeye:blackeye::shock::question:

Edited by – z-beam on 21 April 2003 12:16:42

Shypo
      Participant

Mna just because he put flames on his car doesnt mean he copied you.. you arent the first to out flames on a car Z-beam..

I reckon his flames look good expect for one little pathc.. they have a real smooth edge and no streakiness

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

barto_85
      Participant

same colour scheme as my WRX, black and silver. must have copied me too :smiley2: just kidding, looks good.
      http://www.geocities.com/nick_trop/photopage.html

DarkTari
      Participant
      Quote:
      as if you didn’t copy the z-ute, nice idea but it’s too damn similar, and you cant rush flames, you used a stencil it’s obvious, don’t you trust your skills? painting flames freehand isn’t that difficult why dont you have a go?

i like your decals, are the bit racer stickers?

Dang Z-Beam, don’t be so hard dude!
      Yeah I taped the body and “FreeHandidly” cut it into flames. My skills aren’t that developed yet, still learning dude! I’m willing to give it a shot though!

What’s a Z-ute? Picture?

Decals are Bit Racer.
      DarkTari

DarkTari
      If It Won’t Fly……Modify

Edited by – DarkTari on 21 April 2003 03:57:23

DarkTari
      Participant
      Quote:
      same colour scheme as my WRX, black and silver. must have copied me too :smiley2: just kidding, looks good.
      http://www.geocities.com/nick_trop/photopage.html

You know, My very first car (real) was a Yellow Capri back in 79′,
      I had that puppy painted 2-Toned, Silver & Black, that was the meanest paint job the shop said they had ever done! Sorry but that Silver/Black combo is All My Idea! Frome the Old School of Rodding!

And besides, the bB is Graphite & Silver not black…….:D

DarkTari

DarkTari
      If It Won’t Fly……Modify

DarkTari
      Participant
      Quote:
      Mna just because he put flames on his car doesnt mean he copied you.. you arent the first to out flames on a car Z-beam..

I reckon his flames look good expect for one little pathc.. they have a real smooth edge and no streakiness

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

Yea, that patch is where I pulled the tape and a lil paint came up with it. I hand painted it back as good as I could, then clear coated it, and if you had it in your hand, it would be Very hard to tell. But not to a digital camera, as I’ve said before, it shows “every” imperfection there is and it did with this one and the first bB I did, that’s why I’m doing that one over again.

DarkTari

DarkTari
      If It Won’t Fly……Modify

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.