Best bit car manufacturer

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • Author
      Impreza
      Participant

There seems to be alot of Toyota’s and Nissan’s out there in bit land. Which of the below is your favorite bit car make? (what has come out in a bit, not the 1:1 size:smiley2:). Please feel free to add which Manufacturer you would like to see in a bit next?

Edited by – Impreza on 15 March 2003 20:48:03

Impreza
      Participant

I personally would like to see a BMW bit line including the mini cooper. But *sigh*, I don’t think that will happen now.

Impreza :smiley16:

Shypo
      Participant

i want to see some epic drift cars like a Sil80, a 1via, a Chaser, Aristo, S13, S14, RPS13, S15 especially and also a M3, yes i do realise a M3 is not an epic drift japanese car but damn it would be fine…

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

DaveF
      Participant

I am hanging out for the European cars, and I’d prefer to see more Italian sports cars in BCG form.

👿 DaveF!
      My track – http://community.webshots.com/album/58669595eliwuK

barto_85
      Participant

Toyota and Nissan would have to be my favourite, Supra, Skyline, Gloria. Most other car brands only have one car. I would like to see a Ford or Holden, or both, just so Australia has something unique, pity they’re japanese rc’s.

CaboWabo
      Participant

My vote goes to Nissan, the Skyline’s and Gloria are just too cool!

betta recognize… uh huh 🙂

dgs73
      Participant

Nissan forever!! Long live the GTR:D

Craz
      Participant

Toyota hands down, nothin beats the look of a Supra. Nothing beats a Supra. Im so sick of skylines, everyone has them. Their sooooo boring.

There are three types of people in the world, those who can count, and those who can’t.

CaboWabo
      Participant
      Quote:
      Toyota hands down, nothin beats the look of a Supra. Nothing beats a Supra. Im so sick of skylines, everyone has them. Their sooooo boring.

There are three types of people in the world, those who can count, and those who can’t.

almost all stock bodies are in my opinion, you gots ta mod em, paint em… do something to make it look different than every other mold out there.

betta recognize… uh huh 🙂

Project-X
      Participant

my vote would go to Honda, cos im a Honda freak. 😀 but i don’t only like Hondas like like the RX-7s too, which reminds me…it be cool if they made a FC:p

ib311
      Participant

i want to see some trucks. where are all the trucks at? perhaps a Chevy (Chevrolet) truck like the S-10 or Ford Ranger.

http://www.RCmod.com

mini RC magic

DaveF
      Participant

Whatever they do, I hope the new cars are booster, and are on different frequencies than the AM set (27) and the Fairlady (57).

👿 DaveF!
      My track – http://community.webshots.com/album/58669595eliwuK

Shypo
      Participant

Dave: the microsizers pro are out now and they come in a 49mhz booster:D
      aswell as 49mhz booster auto modellista set:D:D

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

jamiekulhanek
      Participant
      Quote:
      i want to see some epic drift cars like a Sil80, a 1via, a Chaser, Aristo, S13, S14, RPS13, S15 especially and also a M3, yes i do realise a M3 is not an epic drift japanese car but damn it would be fine…

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Id love to see all of those too. Hmmm since they brought out an initial D set featuring a trueno, i’m guessing they *might* bring out a set featuring the Blue Sil80…I hope….

Oh and I’d love to see a XR6 Turbo Falcoooon!!!!

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let’s get wasted and have the time of our lives!!

TallduDe
      Participant

i wouldnt mind to see a 180sx nissan. a drift series would b a great idea, set it up wid difts axels straight out of the box!

but i would really like to see the mini cooper, it was coming out but ther was some legal problems or licensing problems. 🙁

Smoke em up!

z-beam
      Participant
      Quote:

skylines definatly are the comofalcon of bit land. not that i dont have a big place in my heart for all the beasts of the road.

the supra ts the sleekest,bb is the “brick”.
      out of intrest what make is the wild-g’s shells?

i know a lot of ppl who would love to own a m3 bit. including myself!
      apart from the bm i reckon a classic holden vs. ford box set with two chassis/controllers would sell like beer on any day in australia.:smiley2:

chevy tow truck with movable claw AT THE BACK so we can “rescue” dead cars off the track. dual drive rear axle, of course.

Impreza
      Participant

z-beam, not sure who is the intended manufacturer of the wild? (I even own one and still don’t know) Anyone know??

z-beam
      Participant

i found a pullback car at a $2 shop that is EXACTLY the same car, just a little too small 2 fit on a compact chassis tho. i’ll need to do a mould of it, does anybody know how lexan sheets are used?

are all wild-g’s the same body?

Shypo
      Participant

Wild Char-G’s are completely different, they are a very shallow shell

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Impreza
      Participant

z-beam, I think Spanky is selling them on his site. He may be able to help?

Edited by – Impreza on 28 March 2003 14:56:20

Edited by – Impreza on 28 March 2003 14:58:38

Impreza
      Participant

Not sure what I did there but you should get the idea:dead:

Impreza
      Participant

Shypo, can you please shut this one down on the 15th or there abouts?

thanks.

Impreza
      Participant

This will have to be re-posted once the new models come out in June:D

ekwj
      Participant

nissans rock.. and it’d be cool if they released other cars in the initial d series..

The sky is the limit! |ekR34| http://www.ekr34.tk

Shypo
      Participant

No probs Impreza

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

M_Coupe
      Participant

I’d love to see the BMW M Coupe since that’s what I drive. But as earlier stated… they’ve already shown with the mini that the odds of a bimmer being built as a bit are pretty slim unless you want to put a huge price tag next to it.

Impreza
      Participant

Dave, looks like you got your wish for some Italian sports cars in the new Tomy line:) Guess someone at Tomy must like you:smiley2:

Impreza
      Participant

z-beam, I just saw a workable mini crane at Toys R Us here in Canada. Not sure who makes it but that may be the way to get your :dead: cars off the track. It was part of a construction line that was put out. Will try to find a link:)

Shypo
      Participant

M_coupe: i reckon an M coupe would be awesome but and M3 or an M5 would be better, especially a M3 from the JGTC:D:approve::shock:

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

jord001
      Participant

I think we should have some 70’s american muscle cars like the mustang and the gto charger etc. I have a mini cooper clone already and it was real cheap too about 30 aus dollars ?12 in england. The car is ok but I only got it for the shell really.:approve:

jord

Shypo
      Participant

i reckon a Chevelle SS would be super cool

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Impreza
      Participant

Shypo can you ice this one:)…please.

Admin
      Participant

Honda all the way!!! I love Hondas especialy the Integra R!!! but hey the more range the better!:D:D:D

Edited by – froggy on 17 May 2003 02:05:15

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.