bikes?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Impreza
      Participant

Hi everyone, I just saw the bikes again in a Walmart. This time they are $20 CD. I remember when they first were out there was some discussion about them in the old forums. What I really want to know is at $20 CD ~ the same in AD is it worth it? Or am I just wasting money and time?

Thanks.

Impreza :smiley16:

Shypo
      Participant

20CD is about $25Au, i’d buy one jus to c what its like

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

Impreza
      Participant

Thanks Shypo on the exchange, was too lazy/tired to check the current rate of exchange:blush:

bitcharguk
      Participant

I personally wouldn’t touch them with a sh*tty stick! Oh Hell, I did… They are rubbish and should be avoided at all costs.

They are impossible to control, they fall over and God help you if you take them apart..

– Martin

http://www.bitchar-g.co.uk

Trackmaster
      Participant

I agree with bitcharguk, they do suck overall. I bought two of them to evaluate, the first one didn?t even wanna start! I did pull it apart but couldn?t find anything to do.
      The other bike does function alright, but there?s no way to control it so you can drive it in a track. Going full speed (they?re quick) and turning makes the bike…fall down. To be able to control it upon turning you have to let go of the speed long before you want to turn (and I haven?t seen anyone of us with THAT large tracks).

IF you?re a hardcore bikefan, try to get hold of a bike that does function, then I guess you?ll like to put it on the shelf at least.

/Trackmaster

“If it ain?t broken, don?t try to fix it”

Impreza
      Participant

Thanks guys, I think I will pass on the bike and save up for another bit instead:)

Shypo
      Participant

buy the 49mhz Auto Modellista set made my Microsizers:)

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

Impreza
      Participant

Already have the 27 mhz Tomy Auto Modellista set. Will have to look on the Microsizer site again thou to see what new stuff they have lately:) Looking at the 350z:approve: or if you want to get rid of the Voltz????

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.