bitheds website

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • Author
      barto_85
      Participant

bithed has updated his site with some great new photos of the new range, check it out. even a secret box shot and a mullet.
      http://www.geocities.com/truthjp/

Shypo
      Participant

nice

Impreza
      Participant

Is it June 26th yet:sad:

Impreza
      Participant

Is it June 26th yet:sad:

barto_85
      Participant

only 11 days to go.

barto_85
      Participant

only 11 days to go.

bithed
      Participant

…and boy are we busy…at this stage everything is under control…though organized pandomonium might be closer to the fact…shipping boxes are purchased…the bubble wrap now arrives in ROLLS !! shipping forms are filled out and buyers are being contacted…TOMY has released a little infor about the NEW NEW sets, the ferrari 3 set and the lambo 3 set…some interesting things going on there…stuff got a little weird after TOMYs american lawyers got upset with me and took an auction off ebay but there are ways around that too 🙂 Lupin is on his way too…Got some rares in stock too which are tucked away out of the sunlight…its all go here sweetheart and our operators are awaiting your call…

barto_85
      Participant

damn, i just read your page, no murcielago, its just a pullback, dont worry, I’ll still be buying one. just means its going to be a little cheaper 🙂

bithed
      Participant

Yeah but JUST WAIT until you see the 3-Body sets lined up !! 3 red Ferraris or 3 yellow Lambos in each set…and Lo and Behold…Surprise surprise…The 3 sets go out the same day as the Murc pull back and the accessory sets…OH ! I didnt mention those yet ? hehehe…

Shypo
      Participant

goddam i want the new stuff NOW

barto_85
      Participant

When will photos be released?

bithed
      Participant

…soon…oh so soon…hard to get a good look at the stuff though…TOMY is being secretive again…

barto_85
      Participant

ohh man, im getting so anxious, can’t wait any longer 🙁

ms char-ged
      Participant

what ferrari shells?

cos i’m really going to be pissed off if it’s an enzo, i bought a custom enzo shell, which looks magnificent for approx $30 inc postage from the US, and to find out i could get it in a set with another 2 bodies for $20 extra would really piss me off, same thing with the *murchielago*, but they probably look better anywayz

Edited by – ms char-ged on 18 June 2003 15:48:47

Edited by – ms char-ged on 18 June 2003 15:58:35

barto_85
      Participant

they’re not released until september. they come as a set, 3 ferrari’s and 3 lamborghini’s (seperate sets) and the murcielago is a pullback.

ms char-ged
      Participant

do we know what model cars?

barto_85
      Participant

im not sure, i think bit char g uk have a list of what they think they will be.

bithed
      Participant

Yeah the info for this thread is based on a page at Martins place…

http://www.bitchar-g.co.uk/news/taxi3.shtml

The new kyosho enzo is pretty cool too…but everyone IS doing them…im still trying to find out what we DONT know yet…kyosho is doing a Back To the Future delorian for mini z which makes me wonder…chara-wheels has had one out for a while…everything else is a bit of a mystery at the moment…

barto_85
      Participant

bithed, do you have any idea of the three ferrari’s, is it likely to be the three mentioned on that uk site? and are these three body sets going to be a full kit, with remote and chassis etc?

barto_85
      Participant

do you have any pictures of your enzo mscharged?

bithed
      Participant

I am mailing a source for the car models as we speak…the set WILL have a chassis and controller and also a surprise that i will disclose on my site or bit uk…also some funky add-on sets to spice up the mix a little…I have a stolen pic of the enzo somewhere…ill try to dig it out and get permission to put it up at my place…

barto_85
      Participant

i hate surprises, can’t you disclose this surprise in a pm addressed to me? im just kidding. I’ll be refreshing your site all week.

ms char-ged
      Participant

unfortunately i don’t, but i’m might have it on disc, i’ll check now, then i’ll send it to you, and one of you guys can upload it

ms char-ged
      Participant

i got the murc, so someone who can upload it, give me your email, unfortunately i don’t got a pic of the enzo, so if you wanna see it, next time we race, i’ll be there

barto_85
      Participant

my email is barto_85@hotmail.com, why can’t you just upload it onto your member gallery? thats ok, if you want I can put it in mine.

barto_85
      Participant

Whats happening with the latest ferrari and lambo sets bithed? are you going to sell these and maybe post some of your own pics?

Edited by – barto_85 on 03 July 2003 23:18:16

barto_85
      Participant

I have just been on bithed’s website…. again. And found some interesting information. “The COMING BITS are the Toyata 2000 GT and the LONG awaited Europa” Anyone know what the Toyota 2000 GT is, even in 1:1 scale? This is all i’ve found, is this it?

http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/hotwheels/toyota2000.html

RichT
      Participant

Yes, that’s it, only the convertible was a one-off for the bond film. All the other ones were fastbacks, though there weren’t many built.

if you’ve got a PS2 and GT2 or automodellista, thhe car’s in those games…

Gorgeous car.

barto_85
      Participant

I dont have a ps2, but thanks for the information.

z-beam
      Participant

mmm love the vintage beasts. thanx for thye info.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.