char g decals

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      barto_85
      Participant

does anyone know any places in Australia, preferably brisbane where I would be able to find some waterslide decals for bit char g’s. Mainly looking for number decals, 1 and 2.

Trackmaster
      Participant

If you can?t find anything nearby, you can order this set from Toyeast:
      http://www.toyeast.com/proddetail2.asp?pdtid=APDC003
      They?re only US$ 0.70 + shipping

/Trackmaster

barto_85
      Participant

Thanks Trackmaster, I will look into that one, thats good if it is cheap postage.

Shypo
      Participant

make your own dude..get some water slide decal paper and print up your own. alternativley i have some number decals u can have. Pm your address im pretty sure I still have them.:)

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

You can get those rub on transfer letters/numbersfrom good newsagents.

leonli17
      Participant

Shypo….where can u get those water slide decal paper? and if u print decals on them, the water will wash it off will it?

Impreza
      Participant

More info Shypo and jamie. I have been trying to make rally decals for my Impreza for a while but have not found a good way to transfer onto the car. Help would be greatly appreciated:)

I have ordered a decal set from toyeast and am very happy with quality, but usually postage on that would bump the price up. I saved up until I had a few things that I wanted to order from them then ordered them all at once. I looked at the postage with ordering just a few items and what I ended up with and the postage did not change.

leonli17 nice to see you linked your gallery to your posts:) I think everyone with a gallery should do this…

Keymaster

You could try the “rub on” lettering that’s used to habby electronics etc. Check out Tricky Dickies or Jaycar or something liek that 😉

Letraset is a trade name that springs to mind – dunno if thats the right one though 😉 certainly a range of typefaces, colours and sizes available!

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Shypo
      Participant

Leonli: I bought mine from a hobby shop, they didnt seem to wash away.
      I just used a bubble jet printer to print it and they have come out well

barto_85
      Participant

Thanks guys, where can I find some of this waterslide paper? and does it work as well as the real stuff where only the sticker slides off, no need for cutting etc so there is no outline around the sticker.

Shypo
      Participant

a hobby shop or office supply store, Barto do you want the decals Im offering or not?

barto_85
      Participant

what type of stickers are they? are they water slide? do they have a square around the number? because they are going to be on a white and a black car so they would need to have a white square around them. Thanks Shypo

Shypo
      Participant

I just found them.. they are all curled up and probably ownt stick. sorry 2 get your hopes up dude. If i find more then i’ll give u a holla

barto_85
      Participant

cheers, the only reason i really like water slide is because they are the only ones that stick forever, all the others seem to curl up a few days after you stick them to your car.

Shypo
      Participant

these were the official BCG ones, the limited edition sticker sheets.. but i left them out untouched

barto_85
      Participant

oh ok, I think with any purchase throug bithed, he is handing out a tomy sticker sheet, would these be the same as the ones you are talking about?

Shypo
      Participant

exactly the same ones. I got them from Bithed. he sent me like 4 sheets

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.