Compact Char-g

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      char-geer
      Participant

Hi all

I don’t know if everyone already knows this but I’m posting it anyway.

I called JNH Australia today and asked about Compact Char-g’s and I remember there was a rumour about them not producing them any more or something, but anyway the lady said that they’re releasing a new Compact Char-g in Australia and she said around June or July 2003, and she said she doesn’t know what it is yet. I also asked if they will be realising accesories and she said she “thinks” they MIGHT be the way she said it didn’t sound too promising though.

If anyone knows what car, frequencie, or any other info on Compact Char-g’s in Australia please post it here.

Oh and ring and find for yourself if you wanna here straight from them: 1800 660 665

Shypo
      Participant

there wont be anymore freqnuecys becos the other frequencys are interfering in Australia

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

char-geer
      Participant

what do u mean interfering all u guys use the frequencies and they sell them with the clones:question:

Mondo
      Participant

yeah, u have a point there char-geer. the clones I’ve seen use 27, 35, 45 and 47. hmmmm….

!!Toyz Rule!!

char-geer
      Participant

ive also seen 57mhz. i really wanna know what car it is and i hope they do realse accesories and parts and stuff it would rock not having to buy them off the net all the time and waiting for postage, and paying for postage, ok i think you got the point!!

Edited by – char-geer on 24 January 2003 18:25:35

Shypo
      Participant

some frequencies from Japan interfere with certain electronics, i.e in hospitals and amublances and stuff

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

char-geer
      Participant

ok but then why are the clones released in aus with the other frequencies? does anyone know what car the new compact char-g will be?

Shypo
      Participant

clones in australia are released on “safe” frequencies. in another threead it tells you which frequencies are “dangerous”
      dude if anyone knew what the new compact is then i am sure it would be all over the internet now. i think JNH may be stringing us all along

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Barrelll
      Participant

yeh words like “think” “might” “maybe”, sounds a bit too iffy for me, so ill believe it when i see it = )

27MHZ 3.5 Honda Accord (Custom Exhaust and F1 Wing)
      35MHZ 1.0 Battery Modded Castrol Supra
      45MHZ 2.2 Custom Painted Yellow and Black WRX
      57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno
      Mini Z Blue WRX (Lights, Gold alloys, Exhaust)
      Mini Z Castrol Supra + all mods (Coming)

Lazboy
      Participant

Well you know the people on at JNH might not care as much as us about what model is release hopefully it is a few models or some boosters

CompactChar-G 40Mhz S2000 range mod, spring suppention
      Bit Char-G 57mhz Booster Fairlady Z

Shypo
      Participant

i doubt we’ll get boosters, most people dont evn know how to assemble a Compact lol. they will probably bring out a very mainstream domestic car such as a Rx7 or something like that, dont get your hopes up over a NSX, a fairlady or anything like that

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Barrelll
      Participant

Think well just have to stick to the japanese stuff for now to get some really cool cars and accessories

57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno

Shypo
      Participant

i want to be in america real soon cos the sweet shell sets coming out and guess what…
      A 49MHZ AUTO MODELIISTA:D:D:D:D:D:D

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Impreza
      Participant

Hm.. May have to make a trip down south soon:) Microsizers are avail. here but only a few shops carry them. Are they anywhere in Aus??

Impreza :smiley16:

Shypo
      Participant

you cannot buy MS in Aus cos they are the american version of the cars but i have a 49mhz car i got from a guy on Tiny-rc who swapped me a 49 for a compact 40.

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

char-geer
      Participant

Hey
      I sent an email to JNH after i rang to ask again and this is what i got for a reply…

“We are not expecting any new Compact Char G in. We are sticking with what we
      have.

You can get spares directly from us, but only what is in the kit, which
      means we do not have faster motors.”

Now I don’t know if they really are getting a new Compact Char-g in, the people on the phone say yes the people on the net say no:question:

Edited by – char-geer on 28 January 2003 20:15:47

Brett
      Participant

i don’t know if they would bother. JNH don’t really seem to have advertised compact charg very much, and you still have to seem to hunt around to find them most of the time. i don’t know if they have taken off in australia enough for JNH to bother get new chargs in. That said though, our compact chargs are the same as the English ones, and if there is a chang/addition to the cars there then we might get them too.

char-geer
      Participant

yeah i guess you got a point, but the clones sold out in a few days and JNH must be preety stupid sayin they haven’t taken off, in my town they are sold out everywhere at the moment.

Barrelll
      Participant

yeh i know what your saying, its all a bit confusing, just have to wait and see, and keep getting the Jap stuff, even tho thats cool 😀

57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno

Pcain
      Participant

I highly doubt they will bring any in. Also why bother when we have a buy section and ebay…you can get almost any part you want!!! Also its going to be cheaper anyways…

Pcain’s Back PPL…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.