Cya

Home Forums General Chat Cya

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Shypo
      Participant

This will be my last formal post on ausmicro,They have been very few and far apart in the last few months.
      those who have a predicament with me, we shall sort this out over msn or something. I hope i have helped people in the past and given some decent advice. i had fun being here and was glad to set post milestones and be the biggest postwhore this site has ever seen and probably will see.
      there has been some unpleasantness involving me in the past few months and due to the current and previous unpleasantness which has been my falt in several cases or cases of miscommunication etc etc have forced me to leave the site as i am sick and tired of people slurring me.. I have an email address, it can recive mail. so please use it if we have an outstanding problem. kgrind6@hotmail.com

I also resign my moderator position.. hopefully someone who is stil passionate about this hobby can fill it and do the same sorta job i did. so either delete my account or disable it.. whichever you like admin(s).

Thanks for your time

look after yourselves

Shypo out for the last time.

betty.k
      Participant

sorry to see you go:sad:also sorry about the cucumstances that brought you to this decision.
      we never got to chat but i apreciate all the hard work you’ve done in the past to make this the great site it is today. i’m sure your presence will be sorely missed by most!!:D

good luck for the future:8ball:

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Cya’ is closed to new replies.