Da BitPimp ARE AT IT AGAIN……..

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I told you guys it’s gonna be some serious happnins in Da Hood dis summa. The BitPimps are kickin off a New Contest to get dis summa started right……

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpForum/viewtopic.php?t=916

Participant

I think I will have to enter this one;)… hm which car, which car:)

Participant

Yeah, I’m getting of my arse and going to enter this comp as well.. The prizes are mad!

Participant

yeah, I think it will be interesting, it will make it more interesting that the cars are limited to only three. Gloria, Skyline and S2000.

Participant

I’m 1/3 to 2/3 of the way set. Just have to think about submitting the 7up Celica, but my Lancer is in for sure.

Participant

Hmmm jamiekulhanek might have a few tricks up his sleeve…

Participant

Just had a look at the bitpimps site, i think ill give this one a miss, their cars are incredible.

Participant

i gots to enter now.. i missed the last 1 so i have to try this time

Participant
      Quote:
      Just had a look at the bitpimps site, i think ill give this one a miss, their cars are incredible.

They are judging on more than just cosmetics, us techo’s will have our day….

Edited by – ph2t on 25 June 2003 15:49:07

Participant

Damn, i was gonna empty a chassis, fill it with lil Leds and paint it pimpy pink, then paint my s2000 body black use my pullback rims, put on a GTR spoiler and whammo!

Participant

This wasn’t the contest I was thinking of. Don’t think my Lancer or Celica will hold up when they aren’t valid entries :smiley2: ooops :dead:

Participant

But my S2000 GAV and Scamp/Gloria are legal (and entered).

I need a Skyline now.

Participant
      Quote:

Hey Pimp, don’t be scared. Pimp that ride man, get your a$$ on over to Da Hood and enter! Don’t cost you nothing!

This summer is going to be live in Da Hood, just cruise thru…..

Participant

LOL… NONE of my cars are “pimped” anyway. I like mine to look track worthy not ‘bling bling’

Participant

Hey M-Coupe (1 of my favorite bimmers)

Your ride doesn’t have to be Pimped to enter, did you see my Skyline GTR? That was my first paint job and wherever I posted it, it got the highest compliments. I can appreciate a tastefully done decal’d racer any day. If you got it, post it!
      This contest is not a “Pimp’d Out” contest this time, we chose 3 catagories, S2K, Gloria, & Skylines (all models)and Mods are also judged. So cruise on over to Da Hood and enter. The Extreme Motor Pack prizes are worth the admittance. These motors SCREAM torque & speed.

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpForum/viewtopic.php?t=916

Edited by – DarkTari on 27 June 2003 09:50:39

Participant

I know DarkTari… I was just joking around. The reason I’m not planning on entering, is that the only Skyline I have that isn’t painted from Tomy is My old Skyline with the Clear hood that just about EVERYONE has seen (and if I get my current Skyline project done, I’d like to enter that instead). It’s been on BitChar-G.co.uk forever, and is actually posted on the official site in Japan. My Current Skyline project will go into the contest if it’s completed, but between work, my girlfriend, and the track construction that I want to get VERY serious about, I’m not sure if it will be done in time.

I don’t have any S2000s I think it’s Tomy’s worst car. The made the windshield so sleek and the real S2k has it at like 45 degrees. Most people don’t care, but it’s always bugged me, so I never bought one. As far as the Gloria, I love the car, I’d like to get my hands on a few shells, but they don’t sell them in the U.S. I’ve seen them on e-bay, but they seem to sell for more than I want to spend.

The main reason I’m not entering is that I don’t have a good car to enter.

Participant

i kinda like the silver s2000 looks fast. and tint the windows and it looks tight

Participant

I’m actually planning on buying the S2K bodies tonight if the hobby shop has them, but I still think the windshield should have been raised up.

Participant

I got the S2000 on my lunch break at work… It’s going to take a lot of work for me to get it the way I want, so I’m not going to make it in this contest, but at least now I have almost every Tomy Bit available.

Participant

i am making decent progress right now… i have done something quite original…:evil:

Participant

Auight Pimps! That’s what I want hear !

Participant
      Quote:
      I got the S2000 on my lunch break at work… It’s going to take a lot of work for me to get it the way I want, so I’m not going to make it in this contest, but at least now I have almost every Tomy Bit available.

Don’t sell yourself short Pimp, the summer is just beginning and there’s gonna be a lot of Happenings going on in Da Hood! Cruise thru.

Participant

I wish we could just pick up a body set in our lunch break. We could probably order one in our lunch break, and then get it a week later.
      Can’t wait to see your car shypo.

Participant

I have several Barto… juat wait my frined.. just wait:evil:

Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

They are judging on more than just cosmetics, us techo’s will have our day….

Edited by – ph2t on 25 June 2003 15:49:07

Well if thats the case project evo R3 should kick some ass next competition.

Participant

but aint you only in evo R1?

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.