Digi-Q Formula 1

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I was dead set on one of these, but they have been given bad reviews, anybody got any *good* points on these??

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let’s get wasted and have the time of our lives!!

Impreza
      Participant

Jamie, do you have pics, or a link?

Impreza
      Participant

Found these, finally, on the net. Like Jamie, am very curious about the quality etc. of these? Anyone have one???

ms char-ged
      Participant

just imagine a bigger sized digi-q, with a 1/43 hotwheels formula 1 body, that’s what you get, if your happy with a digi-q, which uses proportional steering, and uses its front wheel to turn, then for the price, you should get one, you can even buy spare a chasis, so if you don’t like ferrari, get a mclaren or williams, hope that helps your cause, i am quite happy with my digi-q, besides the fact they go too fast, can’t slow down, without letting go of the accelerater and don’t have many modifications

Impreza
      Participant

Sorry ms, a couple more :question:’s.

Quote:
      and uses its front wheel to turn

?

2. Do you have one of these?

3. What is a fair price to pay???

Thanks

….f1 mad:)….

ms char-ged
      Participant

1.Like a normal bit char-g, and a normal digi-q, you steer with the front wheels, and the rear wheels are the ones that are actually moving forward, so it doesn’t have full turning control

2.No i don’t, but when you buy one of these, the reason why they get such bad reviews is because, there not even as close to the standard of mini-z f1’s, i got a normal digi-q, so i know the basics, but when you look at the price gap, you get what you pay for

3.They retail for 6980JPY, so at half the price, and you could say nearly half the size, they are quite affordable

http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?KNMDF103S

or you could get one on ebay, for around US$50

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3136044154&category=2565

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3136299686&category=2565

That should help you decide, but if i was you, get a mini-z f1, if you got the cash

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Ive got a mini z so i thought id get a micro f1

Shypo
      Participant

if the canards are anything like mini z then dont like your front spoiler much…

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Yeah true.

Impreza
      Participant

Thanks again ms char-ged. Will hold off. Have heard bad reviews on the f1 mini Z as well though. Jamie have you had any prblms with you F1 mini?

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Dont got one mate, only a seriously heavily modded racer.

I cbf buying any more of these things, though im hooked on F1 (season has ended anyway). They just look good on the shelf.

Racer9
      Participant

They steer using rear wheels like a regular Digi-Q!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.