Ebay $2US for high speed????

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      perriscope
      Participant
      barto_85
      Participant

dont know, but its pretty funny with all the quotes.

Edited by – barto_85 on 30 May 2003 08:33:45

M_Coupe
      Participant

I tend to stay away from crap like that. He’s probably going to say something like lube the rear axle or something.

If it’s free… why do we have to pay him for it?

payaso
      Participant
      Quote:
      I tend to stay away from crap like that. He’s probably going to say something like lube the rear axle or something.

If it’s free… why do we have to pay him for it?

Don’t you live in FL too? Or is that somebody else I’m thinkg of? If you do, did you ever get that track done? Do you guys do any local club racing? I’d love to practice my driving skills around town if possible.. Thanks man..

silla

M_Coupe
      Participant

Yeah Payaso! I remember you from back in the day! I did finish the first track I made (pictures are posted here) but recently destroyed it for a new track I’m currently working on featuring elevation changes.

I’ve made a lot of progress on it in the current weeks, but it’s nothing like what I had origionally thought up. I had a few completed test versions, but had to tear them down and start over due to difficulty in driving them. (The cars could not climb the hills well enought to make the track any fun)

My current progress has been coming along pretty well, and I’ve just yesterday completed a few test laps (the barriers are not set up yet, and it’s in a “plaster white,” but they can climb the hills fairly well (still requires sanding).

As far as setting up races… Most of the guys I know in the area have other things going on at the moment, and we haven’t actually set the cars on the track together in a LONG time. The only thing that kept me going was trying to find the perfect lap using the lap counter.

Between work, school, and my girlfriend, it’s difficult to set up an actual event.

barto_85
      Participant

M_coupe, where are your photo’s posted?

M_Coupe
      Participant

I actually haven’t taken any of the newest attempt yet, when I’m finished with the top layer, I can take some and send them to you. I’m not too sure how to go about posting them though. Any thoughts?

I’ve just gotten the surface set up to support the cars at this point. No details on the track yet, but I have big plans:D

M_Coupe
      Participant

Barto… did you mean my old track pics? They’ve actually been posted here since August 5th.

http://www.ausmicro.com/galleries/bitcharg/m-coupe-track/index.asp

but… it had gotten damaged over time, and I destroyed it the rest of the way for materials for the new course.

barto_85
      Participant

i hadn’t seen that track in the galleries before, its a good track. Post some of your new stuff somewhere when you take some. keep us posted, maybe put the new ones in your member gallery.

Shypo
      Participant

man that looks dodgy as, he will prollt send u a new pinion lol

perriscope
      Participant

I know its dodgy, but I’m sooooooooo curious, I’m thinkin maybe i’ll buy it, just to see what it is, but I don’t want to fund such a person?? how many of you want me to do it??? I’ll do it if enough people say yeah!! that way heaps of people on this forum will then know how dodge he is and spread the word. . . . . or if is actually decent then I will tell all on this forum and we can all do it for free!! but it’s probably something we allready knew, so I don’t know???

micro_Amps
      Participant

Try this,
      go through his feedback listings and email the (few) people that have actually bought this and see what its all about.
      Then let us all know.
      We gotta get this cat outa the bag!

:)uA

Lazboy
      Participant

Yeah get one if ya want to spend the money then post it hear and then he will probaly sue you saying it is his copywrited teqnece or something

micro_Amps
      Participant

My guess is its B.S. anyway.

perriscope
      Participant

Micro that is a top idea!! I will do that,

as for sueing me he can’t unless he has a patent on it which is a soooooo not going to be true!!.

perriscope
      Participant

yeah prob b.s but it would be kinda funny to post his b.s on this forum, then everyone can laugh at him ;o)

perriscope
      Participant

Ok,

i have email 4 people who have bought it, hopefully they don’t ignore my emails, come back to this thread to find out all ;o). the question will be answered eventually. but reading over his description it sound sooooooooo much like he is going to say, put grease or maybe WD40 on your motor/gear assembly, especially when he says it will make it run with less noise

M_Coupe
      Participant

Bro has lots of positive feedback on whatever it is, but that could be his friends too.

I do want to know what the deal is. You’ve got me curious.

Edited by – M_Coupe on 03 June 2003 02:00:25

micro_Amps
      Participant

Any replies yet perri?

perriscope
      Participant

Hey guys,

I just got emailed the BIG SECRET!!!!!

It came in a PDF format so I have emailed to Aaron and it will be in the downloading section soon for all to see ;o)

And yes it is a dodge mod, you are suppose to cut up a match stick and stick it in between your heat sink and motor. I guess it assumes that your gears and motors arn’t aligned and is suppose to realign you motor. But it already is good then it doesn’t do anything or hinders it’s rotation. And as both of the people who emailed to me said it stuffed their motors. So kidd’s don’t try this one at home!!!

and yeap you surely couldn’t of guessed that mod!!

micro_Amps
      Participant

EXCELLENT! Thanks perri, that puts that one to rest. I think we all thought it was shonky anyway.
      There goes the rest of his business.

perriscope
      Participant

thats the whole idea!! when the download is on the server I’ll throw a link to it via tinyrc.com if that is ok by the moderators on this website ;o)

M_Coupe
      Participant

Ha! What a mutant. I’ve got a better match stick mod anyway… Strap a bottle rocket (or larger propelling firework) to the roof of bit, remove motor and gear, use match to light bottle rocket and hold on tight!

*Warning* only good for one time use, may damage bit char-g, some charing is expected.

M_Coupe
      Participant

Great work perriscope! :smiley2:

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.