Favorite New Super Bit Body

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      Impreza
      Participant

Ok, I thought I would follow up an earlier poll. What is your favorite Super bit body?

I know I had one like this before, but I think that this one is more complete:)

Edited by – Impreza on 14 October 2003 15:46:25

barto_85
      Participant

I picked the F40, good to see you’re back to your polls.

Impreza
      Participant

I thought I would get back at them:)

micro_Amps
      Participant

I voted the 350z, gotta love the Nissans, but I like the Porsche too. But I see the enzo is in the lead.
      :)uA

ms char-ged
      Participant

f40 for me too, though the enzo comes in second

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I like alot of them, i think the enzo don’t quite look right, the porsche is OK, the F40 is lookin’ good.

Personally the release of the Dome and the old ferarri are a waste, though i guess others beg to differ.

micro_Amps
      Participant

What the hell is a Dome Zero anyway????
      :)uA

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I think its a jap car that never made it into production. Anyway, it doesn’t seem to be a cult car so why the hell did they bother reproducing it for the bit cagr-g?? Mr TOMY must like it or something.

ms char-ged
      Participant

the dome zero is a concept car which i think looks mad, it’s also in gt concept, personally the only problem with the ferrari’s is the ferrari signs are too big, i don’t know if tomy did that to make them visible, or cos they don’t give a shi.t, but they’ld look better without them, even the controller looks shi.t, they couldn’t even put the Scuderia Ferrari logo on it, and on the cars. That’s why i won’t get the set, the only body i want is the f40, and that will be pretty hard to trade for.

TallduDe
      Participant

i really want the Enzo!

i have the GT2 body and it sits real high up on the chasie. i hope not all the new bodies sit real high up. or maybe its just because i use the new super bit body on an original tomy bit char g.

Impreza
      Participant

TallduDe, not all the bodies sit that high. I don’t have all of them, but have seen most. I really like how the Ferrari 512BB and especially the Testarossa sit on the new chassis. The Jota sits nice too, imo.

Impreza
      Participant

Ok. I am trying a 30 day limit with this poll, so make sure you vote by mid-November:)

so far the enzo and 911 have it.

Shypo
      Participant
      Quote:
      i really want the Enzo!

i have the GT2 body and it sits real high up on the chasie. i hope not all the new bodies sit real high up. or maybe its just because i use the new super bit body on an original tomy bit char g.

lower the slots and dump that thing.. oits the only way bits can look normal:D

barto_85
      Participant

yeah i dont think the bodies are lowered, but the chassis are definitely lower. I sat the ferrari on the old BCG chassis and it looks terrible.

Impreza
      Participant

chassis clearance on the sbcg’s is very low.

Shypo
      Participant

so I cant lower the crud out of Jamie’s GT2?

Impreza
      Participant

body yes, chassis is as lo as it goes:approve:

Shypo
      Participant

ah aslong as i can drop the body its all good:D

Impreza
      Participant

looks like the 911 takes the lead…

Actually dropping your gloria shell on this chassis would really look sweet (with the gold ferrari set rims:p)

Edited by – Impreza on 24 October 2003 15:52:51

Impreza
      Participant

I just saw that the enzo is now out. Bithed do you have any of these gems? And what is the Lotus Europe???

bithed
      Participant

enzo I will announce prices and timing from us soon…The europa is still wrapped in the digi-cam so i will try to put those up over the weekend…couple of months away anyway…The Europa will be released FIRST as an RC set and then a PB later 🙂

Impreza
      Participant

thanks again bithed for the quick response. When you get the pics of the Europa pls post.

Shypo
      Participant

impreza: with the gloria dropping.. been there.. done that lol.

On a black gloria shell i have the boot touches the heat sink on the inside:D

peedee
      Participant

I like the 911 well….i have the 911 body on evrything my TL-01, and now when i get my bit charge working,,,it got attacked by the dog..might just by a new…are those LXX ones ne good…or i might wait for the new tomy one anyway…

Impreza
      Participant

2 weeks left on this poll.

Admin
      Participant

Here is a link to pics of the Lotus and Mercedes CLK 55 AMG
      http://www.racetin.dk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=754

If you want more tjeck out http://www.microsizers.de
      Here is a little help for those of you out there, that don`t speak german http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Impreza
      Participant

Well looks like the 911 took top spot in this poll. Will post in the articles section soon.

Thanks all for your votes and replies:)

barto_85
      Participant

funny how out of 1000+ members, 21 voted. very surprised the diablo got no votes, the murcielago and F40 are my two favourites, I think they are very detailed, but i guess you never know unless you own one.

Impreza
      Participant

With all the comings and goings of all the members a month may not be the longest time to run a poll, but I wouldn’t want to drag it out too much longer… It tends to get lost in the post pages otherwise. I will take the info I get and post an article regardless of the vote count.

Barto, I will post some pics in the members galleries soon:) Hope you will like the pics. I will let you know in the members galleries thread when they are posted:)

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.