Haha, no COBBLERS on podium…!

Home Forums General Chat Haha, no COBBLERS on podium…!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      PandaBear
      Participant

Yay, Schumacher didn’t win!! 🙂

Shypo
      Participant

theres no emoticon for what i am feeling right now. LOL

*shakes fist*

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

Lazboy
      Participant

yeah pose it a good thing i want to race him with a bit thoght give him a run for his money

CompactChar-G 40Mhz S2000 range mod, spring suppention
      Bit Char-G 57mhz Booster Fairlady Z

z-beam
      Participant

damn fine race wasn’t it. half the track wet and half dry, which tires to use???

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Panda how dare u!!! lol j/k
      A sheet of carbon fibre came off michaels car right in front of me, i was so tempted to climb the fence and retrieve it….
      God damn those cars are LOUD, u can hear them from almost 10 k’s away, and i was about 5 metres away from them 😯

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let’s get wasted and have the time of our lives!!

z-beam
      Participant

go lazboy, challenge schumacher we dare ya!

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

LOL race him witha bit!!! HAHA good one.

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let’s get wasted and have the time of our lives!!

Impreza
      Participant

Anyone watch the second race on TV? Looks like it could be an intresting season:shock:

Impreza :smiley16:

TallduDe
      Participant

schui lost this one aswell!

ok so im the only schui fan here, but u gotta admit he is good. probably beat me if we both had bit’s! LOL

ohwell least ferrari came second.

Smoke em up!

Impreza
      Participant

I didn’t like him when he first came out, thought he was kind of cocky (still is) but you have to admit he is a good driver (even when he crashes in to ppl:shock: on purpose or otherwise:smiley2:)

Impreza
      Participant

btw who was the new Aus driver? Didn’t see the race in Aus, first race I watched this year. Villeneuve *hangs head*

Edited by – Impreza on 24 March 2003 07:58:15

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Cocky? I’d say ‘confident’ and he has what it takes to be a champion. He was making up a fair bit of time near the end of the race.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Cocky? I’d say ‘confident’ and he has what it takes to be a champion. He was making up a fair bit of time near the end of the race.

Impreza
      Participant

True, there is no question on his ability, and most ppl who deal in speed, ie sprinters, drivers, speed skaters, sprint cyclist come off as being arrogant, but sometimes you have to be to be those few hundreths better then the next person.

Given a few more laps, I think he would have moved up even more.

Impreza
      Participant

Oh I guess I could add bcg racers to that list as well:approve: Anyone know how to measure 1/100 th of a second with a second hand??

Impreza
      Participant

Oh I guess I could add bcg racers to that list as well:approve: Anyone know how to measure 1/100 th of a second with a second hand??

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.