Help me please

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      SurfmyStrat
      Participant

hello, i was wondering if anyone knows how to do this, my steering is mest up, it turns just a little bit but the thing on the bottom, the fine tuner doesnt correct it completely. How do i correct my steering to make my car go 100% straight???

SurfmyStrat

27 MHz Mitsubishi
      other cars in parts

DaveF
      Participant

Sometimes it’s the spring inside that throws the steering off. Sometimes the coils that pull the magnet the direction you are turning can some loose. You would need to get inside the steering area and have a look to see if anything is uneven in there.

👿 DaveF!
      My track – http://community.webshots.com/album/58669595eliwuK

Shypo
      Participant

its a fact to face.. alot of cars will never go straight…

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

dgs73
      Participant

the magnet could also have shifted to one sid in its housing… happens to me every now and then

leonli17
      Participant

If it is a new car u just bought, then just drive it for like 2 days. It’ll behave normally. If the car doesn’t go straight and it go towards left or right, you adjest the thing under the car towards the opposite direction. Or if the magnet slip out to one side. Take it out then super glue it onto the right place. Sometimes check the front axels, there might be hair or dust tangled between the knuckle and the front wheel.

Let’s do 1/4 Mile under 8 Seconds!!!

DaveF
      Participant

you could glue the magnet into place so it doesn’t slip out.

👿 DaveF!
      My track – http://community.webshots.com/album/58669595eliwuK

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.