Hey Shypo

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

hey its me lancer from like 2 years ago lmao i havent ben on much ben playing pso.

Just dusted off the char g tody and picked up 2 new clones made by APC that look like the
      APC show cars i’ll take some pics for ya. i got a rsx and a 02 f-350 truck.

finished my body it now looks like a 98 3000gt vr-4 its just to pretty to drive. do you guys get a extra clear body with your char g’s cuz in america we get a normal body and a clear 1 for free with the microsizers.

Participant

yea, but thats only for the new pro microsizers… they dont do that for normal ones… by the way, i went to some stores today and microsizers were 22.50 usd(not on sale) and the automodellista was only 15 bucks… or so it said… its great because i know the normal one is going on sale because were i live no one buys them…:smiley2:

Participant

i just got the auto set and a black skyline and a red cel. boosters today and some fresh 3.0’s i only payed 19.99 for my boosters.

tomorrow at work im gonna set up a cnc ta mill a alu. tub chassy it might slow it down but nothing sez bling bling like alu. parts

Participant

We don’t actually get body sets for sale here in Australia. but the charg’s which most of us have to import, when we buy a body set they do come with clear ones.

Participant

the new microsizers come with a normal body and a free clear 1

Participant

lmao dude..havent spoken 2 u in a while lol.

Vr-4 sounds intersting. any pics yet?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.