Hi all

Home Forums General Chat Hi all

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hi there all. Just wanted to check in and check out the go with Bits and Miniz’s as my son and I have just gotten a Z each and a bit each.
      Have started to build a raceway for the bits and will show pics when finished but for now I will have to dust of the soldering iron do some reading and a few late nights in front of the puter.well have to decide which mod to do first so will catch ya round.

Jinxsta.

ph2t
      Participant

Welcome jinx. Enjoy tha mods….

😀

ph2t.

Shypo
      Participant

on behalf of ausmicro, welcome.. hope you enjoy yourself roaund here. we try and help with most things

FreeLoader101
      Participant

welcome to the hood:p

lets all learn to help eachother learn.. to help eachother…..

:D:D:D

remember.. if it aint broken, u aint tryin hard enuff!!

FreeLoader101
      Participant

whoa.. i passed 100 and didnt even know it 😯

*pops open a bottle of wine* tiiiiime to celebrate:smiley16:

barto_85
      Participant

yeah, look out for ph2t’s and Micro_amps posts, they’re the techies around here.

ph2t
      Participant
      Quote:
      yeah, look out for ph2t’s and Micro_amps posts, they’re the techies around here.

read *sadasses*

:p

barto_85
      Participant

haha, didn’t mean it like that, I wouldn’t mind your skills, my bit goes three foot and even then has dodgy reception.

micro_Amps
      Participant

hehe, send it to me Barto, I’ll fix it for you.

Welcome Jinxsta and son, good to have you on board.
      :)uA

barto_85
      Participant

would you really? at what price?

Admin
      Participant

The difference out of the box for both the bit’s was surprising the Celica I got is way quicker outa the box then the Evo but then tried 2.6 motors in both and its all ok. Anyway just enquiring as to how long would it take to get to springwood from blacktown area by car I live on the mid north coast but was thinking of going racing or in my case breakabit “giggles” still need practice. and will someone be setting up a stall where you can buy mods , upgrades etc.
      well thanks for the warm welcome looking forward to a few laughs.

Jinxsta.

ph2t
      Participant

Again Jinx, good to have another local boy represent. The question about travel for the w/e meet is prolly best asked in the thread about the springwood meet. It would get answered quicker then. just a tip…..:approve:

Ph2t.

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Dunno about a stall Jinxsta, that is up to Steve from Trading Direct methinks….

But if he doesn’t have a stall, I don’t see why some of the other ausmicro.com members that have bits to sell couldn’t do some trading…

But because Steve set up the day, I think he gets first dibs, that’s only fair….

Oh, and welcome aboard Jinxsta!

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Dunno about a stall Jinxsta, that is up to Steve from Trading Direct methinks….

But if he doesn’t have a stall, I don’t see why some of the other ausmicro.com members that have bits to sell couldn’t do some trading…

But because Steve set up the day, I think he gets first dibs, that’s only fair….

Oh, and welcome aboard Jinxsta!

z-beam
      Participant

g’day !!!! long time no type

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.