Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Shypo
      Participant

any body offloading a Digi Q, i just want one for my micro Rc collection

Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

Keymaster

The good news is Stephen from Trading Direct tells me he’s going to get some in to see what they’re like. He’s had some queries about them, so he’s taking the plunge and bringing in a box.

—-
      Moderator, Admin, and all that 🙂

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Shypo
      Participant

can i buy it once he’s finished with it 😉

Undisputed Post Pimp

Shypo
      Participant

i dont need it anymore, i bought myself a Castrol pitwork GTR or something like that Digi Q the other day

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

PandaBear
      Participant

I suspect when Aaron says Steve is bringing in “a box”, that’s a *crate* of the things, not just One Unit. :smiley2:

Shypo
      Participant

probably. i on loner need one tho but it duznt like working as easily as a BCG, very different things and whoever says the turning sux they are very very wrong, its proportional steering people!!!
      goes like a dual cell bit with a 3.0
      VERY HAPPY THANKS MR TAKARA

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Brett
      Participant

Shypo, where did you get your digi-q from?

Shypo
      Participant

i bought it off a person i do alot of business with, hes from Hong Kong. he gave me and amazing deal

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Shypo
      Participant

you can find them at http://www.sigmaautomotive.com
      http://www.toyeast.com
      ww.hlj.com
      and ebay

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

jamiekulhanek
      Participant
      Quote:
      probably. i on loner need one tho but it duznt like working as easily as a BCG, very different things and whoever says the turning sux they are very very wrong, its proportional steering people!!!
      goes like a dual cell bit with a 3.0
      VERY HAPPY THANKS MR TAKARA

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Geez, must go like a buket of sh*t, a 3.0, for some reason is extremely sluggish and slow in a dual cell BCG.

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let’s get wasted and have the time of our lives!!

Shypo
      Participant

Jamie, y be sour 4 man lol, trust me dude it flys. it absoutley flys.

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

b_drift
      Participant

yeah, they fly. especially when you turn it up with the propo controller. the steering is awesome, BUT the crappy part of them is the delayed response to controller input. it is just like the refresh rate of the IR receiver on the car is loiking only 1 time per second or something. i have no idea, but that is what it seems like. try racing it and you will see that you gotta do things real early and last minute dodges around stuck cars just don’t happen. the lag sucks!!! even when i did the tapspring mod that runs the BCG w/ a digiq controller, it had the lag still. it is just the way it works. now if someone could increase the “update/refresh” rate, then the car would be untouchable.

for now i have a brand new mercedes digi F1 for sale, used for about 2 minutes right before i kicked myself in the axx for buying another one.
      $50 USD shipped to you in US or AUS.blackeye:

b_drift
      Participant

here is a video of what a bit char can do with a 1.0 motor single speed. a 2 speed 2.2 would be way faster, but keep in mind that i did this back over a year ago in march 2002. it is 5 megs and 36 seconds long.

http://www.endlesswaltz.net/bdrift/bdrift1.avi

i could never get a digi-q to do this as smoothly or even close to as fast as a 1.0 did.
      even my bit charQ couldn’t do it. maybe i just suck at driving.

please buy my digi-q F1!!!, it comes standard with the digipropo special controller.

titaniumonkey
      Participant

is the delay really that bad? like if you’re used to driving without delay, how much will it effect your digiQ driving?:question:

merc-blue
      Participant

lol theres almost no delay n the sterring people complain about isnt a prob in comparson to a BCg steering

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.