Initial D

Home Forums General Chat Initial D

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Hey, just wondering if anybody has managed to beat bunta yet??? I have beaten tak, but bunta is almost impossible, tak is the last guy, and bunta is the bonus guy you race after beating tak.

ms char-ged
      Participant

i’ve finished the game in special stage on ps2, arcade stage is a whole different story, if you can beat bunta using a actual steering wheel then i admire you, in arcade mode in special stage his so easy, you could even beat him with a 4WD

Edited by – ms char-ged on 12 September 2003 20:52:04

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

OK, what rank are you guys??

Im ranked #23 in aus, bunta still beats me by 150m or so 🙁 but i can kick tak’s ass by heaps.

MS charged, i am talking about the Arcade initial D, the one you stick money in to play, s are you saying that ts easy on ps2, and alot harder on the machine??

L337_krew
      Participant

whered u get a copy on ps2 ms char-ged?

brendan
      Participant

what is intail d

barto_85
      Participant

initial d is an asian cartoon, the initial d BCG set is the yellow rx7 and the trueno/turino/ae86 whatever it is called. They just race cars all the time, i’m guessing the game is, you verse everyone from the movie.

Admin
      Participant

thats right and might i say a very addictive anime series, its worth taking a look at. the racing is pretty cool and so is the trueno which happens to beat every car it races, even an r32 gtr. its fun to watch if your into jap cars and street racing, none of that dragging stuff but heaps of cool drift scenes which i think takes more skill then just speeding down a strait.

i2obert
      Participant

i have passed the hole game to ver 1 and ver 2 hey ms charched where did u get it on ps2 i want to get it but havent realy been looking could you tell me were in pm

ms char-ged
      Participant
      Quote:
      OK, what rank are you guys??

Im ranked #23 in aus, bunta still beats me by 150m or so 🙁 but i can kick tak’s ass by heaps.

MS charged, i am talking about the Arcade initial D, the one you stick money in to play, s are you saying that ts easy on ps2, and alot harder on the machine??

i know your talking about Arcade Stage, and yes it’s so much easier on ps2, not because they make the opponents easier, but because your using a controller, that way you don’t make as many mistakes, and it gives you a better sense of control, there is one stage on story mode in special stage where you have to versus Tomo, the hardest guy in the game, he drives a EK9, you vs him down hill, then uphill, on happo, on the second leg, your lights don’t work, so it really farks you up, it took me 50 times to beat this guy, but it took me two tries to beat Bunta, and one trie to beat Takumi, being honest though, anyone can ace this game with a AE86, or DC2, so if you want to be technical, use a EVO, or Altezza, they will be challenging over all, especially on tracks like Akina.

PM me if you want to get it, i’m sure you guys know the deal, WINK :smiley2:WINK:smiley2:, NUDGE NUDGE,

I’ll just give you guys a tip, this game is so addictive, i wouldn’t recommend it, unless you get it on ps2, otherwise you’ll be forking out truckloads of money, i can tell you guys i’ve spent at leat $70 on the game, before i got it on ps2 🙂

i2obert
      Participant

lol 70 thats all im a addict i use to spend like 100 on each card i have i got 2 version 1 initial d and vers 2 intial d but i have passed the hole game got worked sil80 and worked rx7 and yeah just want to get on ps2 so when im bored i can play it were did u buy it from as i whould like to buy it

ms char-ged
      Participant

i got mine modded, if you get the drift

Edited by – ms char-ged on 13 September 2003 20:22:35

i2obert
      Participant

modded pft burnt games pft i got burnts games to were u get from u download lol i want dont make me cry now hehe i want it

barto_85
      Participant

if you want the topic to continue, i wouldn’t go talking about burnt games :smiley2:

i2obert
      Participant

yeah pm me where u got it from hehehe be a nice and tell me hehehe 😛

Shypo
      Participant

clean it up fella’s.. we aint here to trade illegal games..

PandaBear
      Participant

BUY some software boys, otherwise when all your
      current dreams about becoming some big shot video
      games developer might just vanish with your family
      wondering where their next meal comes from… 👿

z-beam
      Participant

is the game anything like automodelista?

GT-ahh
      Participant

the game is alot different to auto mod…
      its exactly like the arcade game.. and yeah u can actually drift.. unlike automod

Nismospeed
      Participant

ive seen the game
      looks good….to bad ya need a modded ps2….
      is there any other way to play it….?
      ive seen the first series a while ago…recently got the battle stage….pretty good…but would say watch the first series first….

GT-ahh
      Participant

u can use an cd and a knife card trick.. but its annoying as

Nismospeed
      Participant

huh??? how does that work??

ms char-ged
      Participant

or you can light the game on fire, but i’ve never tried that on a cd-r, wonders if there flammable:question:

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

WTF

micromatch
      Participant

i wasat my arcade playing initial d and i jus finished the secnd stage

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Heres a link to a Initial D game these guys made. Its cheesy and fun all in the same note 🙂

http://www.geocities.com/go2iddl/idgames.html

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Ive finished them all, myogi (easy), usui (normal), akina (hard), happo gahara (expert) in my C West Nissan Sileighty. Wishing i picked the AE86 now….

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Yea I got the came now and its not bad. There are some other games you might want to try like Battle Gear 2 (or Tokyo Road Race) and the Jap version of Automodellista rocks considering the US version killed the stearing.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

i miss playing initial D at the arcade, there is no initial D where i live and it’s painful when ppl dont know what it is….

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Yea I love racing games and they are that much better with a wheel.

I picked up the madcatz wheel with working shifter for my PS2 makes all my racing games that much more enjoyable

VooDooMafia
      Participant

OK I am pllaying the game for PS2 in Story Mode(I think, second option when game is loaded) and not sure what I need to do in stage 11?

I am racing the red car in the rain and no matter how many time I bet the dude it still says failed..

Anyone have any tips?

Admin
      Participant

yer… if ur versing the mx5 red car… wow its been so long since i played it…. yer if its that guy…. u hafta win by like… 150m or something….

i bought the original for special stage.. but i can’t play it coz my ps2 isn’t modded (T.T).. Its too old a model to mod. I want to buy a new one, Whats this knife trick thing?

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Well just to let you knowit never to old to mod I have modded everything from a ver 1-7.

But yea thats the dude and I beat him. I though it might have to do with that dude yelling or something but no I just needed to woop him good.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.