LIMITED EDITION MERCHANDISE: Mugs!

Home Forums General Chat LIMITED EDITION MERCHANDISE: Mugs!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Limited Edition First Anniversary Mugs
      To celebrate the First Birthday of ausmicro.com we are offering our members a chance to secure a very limited reminder of this great event!

In conjunction with CafePress we will be producing an exclusive Limited Edition run of 15 to 30 Large Ceramic ausmicro.com mugs that will not be available ever again.

To get your hands on (and beverage into) you will need to place your order and make payment right now! We will be showing ‘proofs’ at the ausmicro.com race day and will be posting them on the site on Sunday 22nd of June.

Once we have received the payments for the Mugs (if you’re coming to the Race Day please bring cash with you!) they will be produced and distributed within 28 days. If we do not get a minimum of Fifteen (15) mugs paid for by Friday 27th of June all money will be refunded. We will be placing the order on that Friday.

So how much for this piece of history? A mere AUD28.50 will secure you a large white ausmicro.com mug with professionally printed Limited Release artwork delivered to your address in Australia. This is a saving on the regular large mugs that we have available all year round.

I’m not in Australia, can i still order one? Yes you can, however due to the huge variances in shipping costs and currency rates we’ll ask that you order your mugs direct through CafePress. You will have the same time window to order the mugs as our Australian members. You won’t be able to see it on the usual site ‘right now’ but rest assured that the link to the Limited Edition Mugs will be posted up on Sunday 22nd June along with the proofs.

They’re expensive mugs aren’t they? Surely you could have them made for less? We’d like to disagree with you there. Good quality large ceramic mugs are not cheap, and the high quality production processes used by CafePress are superior to what is available to us here at a fair price. A purrrrfect example has been given to me by our own Kitty, who looked at a single cup and saucer set in a large department store last week as a present for her Mum, but the price tag read a whopping $69.95!! Now even with 30% off, that was enough to scare poor Kitty out of the store! (Hmmmmm, maybe Kitty’s Mum would like an ausmicro.com Limited Edition Mug ~ oh Kitty…..)

So there you have it, your chance to own an exclusive, never to be repeated, limited edition, part of ausmmicro.com history, and in the process, show your support for ausmicro.com and get something cool for work or home use! Show everyone at work, and make them jealous of more than just your r/c cars.

ausmicro.com
      Where size does matter
      and where your mug matters to us!

--
      Site Owner Guy.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I want one so bad but i have some payments to make and dont have the funds…..damn

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Nup ive decided i just hafta get one!

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

So how will we order mugs now? I hear you ask…

Stay tuned, and we will have an answer for you as soon as one gets figured out!!!!

*scratches head*

:blush:

PandaBear
      Participant

Does that $28-50 include shipping?? blackeye:

Might be an idea & simpler to just quote “all-up” pricing shipped to your door, to (A) Ozzies and (B) international. 😀

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Yes Panda, it includes shipping within Australia!

We figured it would be easier that way!!!

😀

Keymaster

Yup the pricing includes delivery to your door in Australia. International buyers will buy direct from CafePress and pay the CafePress fees to ship direct to them. This means that buyers in the US may pay next to nothing for their shipping.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Sweet put me down for one aaron 🙂

Oh, can i get a pic of what it will look like or what logo will be on it???

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Will i be the first person to drink coffee out of an ausmicro cup??? Prolly not!!! blackeye:blackeye:blackeye:

Keymaster

I’ll be releasing pis of the art, sample ‘mockups’ of the mugs and all that tomorrow.

I’ll also post details on how Aussie members can get them and how International members can access them.

All shall be *rolls tongue in a very dramatic manner* revealed!

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Shypo
      Participant

Can I have 1 for free just because Im me:p

Keymaster

*laughs* Shypes I gotta pay for mine! *grins* I wish we could offer them at substantially lower prices but it would require way too many to be made (144 mugs!!!! is the minimum most palces work on)

--
      Site Owner Guy.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Can i get my name put on mine??? j/k

Shypo
      Participant

even the boss man gots to pay…. that means they aint cheap.

Keymaster

Owning to a lack of response there will be no bulk distribution within Australia.

The mugs will be available to order from CafePress for the next 7 days.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

PandaBear
      Participant

D’oh!

Forgot to followup last week.
      Would 1 more order make any difference? blackeye:

Keymaster

Sadly no Panda it wouldn’t.

We needed 10 more to make it profitable for ausmicro.com… 8 more to make it doable….. (well reduce those numbers by 1 now)

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.