Microsizer Football Helmets!?!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      M_Coupe
      Participant

Have you guys seen these things yet?

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFEN3&P=7

I’d post the pic if I could.

Anyway… they don’t look right to me, and I don’t really predict them to take off. What do you guys think?

barto_85
      Participant

yeah, i saw these on bitpimps, I dont like them, wouldn’t buy one. Dont really like the idea of driving a football helmet around.

ms char-ged
      Participant

what a piece of shlt, that thing is the worst micro rc you could ever buy, a helmet car, what will those american’s think of next, even a toilet would be better:question:

GT-ahh
      Participant

I didnt know ducks wore helmets?!:D

brendan
      Participant

haha wonder if anyone has bought one of them i no i wouldnt. how gay is that

barto_85
      Participant

this topic was over at bitpimps a few weeks ago, here’s a link to their topic.
      http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpForum/viewtopic.php?t=1357&highlight=helmet

z-beam
      Participant

ham sandwich is winning…….

Impreza
      Participant

Sry M Coupe, I am a big sports fan but no. The only thing that I could think of doing with those is getting enough to play a game of bit football, which come to think of it would be kind of fun, but still no.

z-beam
      Participant

bit footy!!! i used to use can racers i picked up in bali for that, they were all skylines and could dribble the “ball” good. but a helmet has a rounded front wich would make it impossible to control the ball….

Shypo
      Participant

oh yeah thats cool:shy:

M_Coupe
      Participant
      Quote:
      Sry M Coupe, I am a big sports fan but no. The only thing that I could think of doing with those is getting enough to play a game of bit football, which come to think of it would be kind of fun, but still no.

If you wanted to have a football game, you’d only be able to run two “cars” so it wouldn’t be much of a game anyway. Not a bad idea though.

It’s funny that “Ham Sandwich” has taken such a lead. I just threw it up there because I needed a 4th category.:D

Impreza
      Participant

http://www.microsizers.com/hcac0806-helmet.html

for those who haven’t checked them out yet at microsizers.com:(

Camshaft
      Participant
      Quote:
      what a piece of shlt, that thing is the worst micro rc you could ever buy, a helmet car, what will those american’s think of next, even a toilet would be better:question:

I assume no responsibility for this utterly retarded piece of crap.:p

HACHI-RYOKU
      Participant

Hey, don’t blame it on the Americans. It probably came from one of their Japanese reps. Why do we always get the bad rep. We usually think up much better crap, like baseball helmet cars. Yeah! That would be much cooler.

Actually these cars have got to be one of the worst ideas of last year. I hope the person who came up with that idea was properly flogged. Just think, they could have been doing something much cooler, like coming out with more cars, like vipers, mustangs, jags, and corvettes.

betty.k
      Participant

i don’t even think my cat would go for these!:D:8ball:

Camshaft
      Participant

Heh, I was jest jokin’ around. Baseball helmets WOULD be cool because you could use the “bill” to flip other cars. :p

Impreza
      Participant

Too bad they don’t ask you which new car bodies you would like to see instead:(

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.