Microsizer vs. Bit Char-G

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      M_Coupe
      Participant

Okay, first off, I’d like to point out that I know they’re both Tomy the same brand. I’m looking for a new booster car, and I’ve heard that the Microsizer Pro kit is boosted. I have a 35MHz car and a 57MHz booster, and my friends are running with 45MHz’s and a 27MHz.

What I’d like to know is:

1. How is the 27MHz Microsizer car. My friend is running the NSX and it always has interference. Have they fixed this problem in the boosters or in the Microsizers?

and…
      2. If I went with a 49MHz car, how would this affect my 57MHz and my friend’s 45MHz?

At the very least, I’d like to be able to see 4 cars on the track, but I’ve heard that you should have a minimum of 10MHz’s between frequencies.

barto_85
      Participant

there is a topic in here somewhere that has said that they were running several cars with less than 1mhz difference, not sure havn’t tried really.

barto_85
      Participant

its under BCG Technical called More frequencies for Bitchar? by DrQuintezz. read that

ph2t
      Participant

M Coupe, I have the 27Mhz Rx-7 MS and it has no problems with the Compact Char-G 40Mhz and 49Mhz Mitsu Lancer MS.

ph2t.

M_Coupe
      Participant

Thanks for the help guys. I went out today (to Toys R Us) after work to pick up a 49MHz car, but I wanted a body I didn’t have yet and a booster (pro) car, so I ended up getting the 27MHz Lancer. It doesn’t seem to have the problems my friend’s 27MHz NSX has been experiencing, and I can use my 4 Channel controller if I really want to, so it all worked out pretty well.

Shypo
      Participant

I do have trouble altho with 45 and 49

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

CaboWabo
      Participant

wazzup playa’s.

I picked up the auto modellista ms pro (booster) 27 mhz. It’s pretty cool, but I like the fairlady tomy (booster) 27 mhz a little better.

betta recognize… uh huh 🙂
      http://bitpimps.lixlink.com

ph2t
      Participant

Shypo, what are the 45 and 49 you mention? I take it the 49 is a US MSizer, what is the 45? A clone?

cheers,

ph2t.

dgs73
      Participant

ph2t, yes, 49 mhz is a Microsizer, but the 45mhz is a Bit, not a clone. Some clones do use that freq. tho

M_Coupe
      Participant

Yeah… all of my friends running 45MHz bought the Tomy Bit Char-G Subaru.

Hey CaboWabo… do you think the American version of the 27MHz booster is slower due to crash test and emission standards? :smiley2:

CaboWabo
      Participant

lol that’s gotta be it!
      though I don’t know why, us Americans are all about super sized, super loud, super destructive stuff! 😀

betta recognize… uh huh 🙂
      http://bitpimps.lixlink.com

Shypo
      Participant

My 45mhz is a loctite zexel GTR

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.