My bit is ruined!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      boungah
      Participant

Ever since some little f**ks came into my room and played with my bitchar-g things have gone wrong. Firstly my supra spoiler is gone, im still looking for it. And secondly my car wont turn either way. thirdly some1 steped on it and some paint has come off. If you can help me with the second thing please help!!

Thanks 🙁

~45mhz Toyota Supra 1.0/2.6/3.0

the_bit
      Participant

Have u checked the steering magnet..

👿 LUKE 👿

char-geer
      Participant

dont let lil kids near ya bit even though people say they’re a kids toy. thats the best bcg advise there is!:D

Shypo
      Participant

you could go to tandy and enquire about a new magnet and check out qfm for a steering spring replacement mod

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

boungah
      Participant

well i wasnt home so i didnt know. if i knew i wouldnt have let them play with it. i dont think i can give it, im not qualified to do that stuff. So i guess ill just use it to drive straight. 🙁

Impreza
      Participant

boungah, if it isn’t your steering, it may be where the fine hair-like wires are connected to the board on your car?

Impreza :smiley16:

Impreza
      Participant

Check under Features/Technical Stuff/Bit Char-G/Steering.Front End or PCB Wiring to see pics.

Good Luck..

boungah
      Participant

yeah i checks qfm.com and it looks pretty hard. ive never done anything with remote cars or any electronics in my life. i mite pop down to the electronics room when school starts and see if my friends can do anything. if they cant i guess well ill have to deal with it.

Barrelll
      Participant

just disamemble as much as you can and clean it up as much as you can, and then see how it goes

27MHZ 3.5 Honda Accord (Custom Exhaust and F1 Wing)
      35MHZ 1.0 Battery Modded Castrol Supra
      45MHZ 2.2 Custom Painted Yellow and Black WRX
      57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno
      Mini Z Blue WRX (Lights, Gold alloys, Exhaust)
      Mini Z Castrol Supra + all mods (Coming)

Impreza
      Participant

Where there is a will there is a way;). Sorry for the cliche but it is true. If I could get that ****ing copper spring back in the charger of a kit racer anything is possible.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.