My custom bits

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      M_Coupe
      Participant

I’m trying to figure out how to post pics of my cars on here, but for now, you can check out the first one I painted from a while ago here.

My Custom Skyline

I have 4 more finished with pictures, but I’m not sure how to get them here yet… I’ll keep trying.

I have written to bitchar-g.co.uk to try and get them on there like this one is. (I actually got Tomy to post the pic on their official Bit Char-G site :D:D:D

barto_85
      Participant

yeah i saw that car a while ago at that site. its a great paint job. i like the clear bonnet too.

M_Coupe
      Participant

Yeah… it’s been in my collection since before Japan started sending them to Australia.

I’m mostly just experimenting right now trying to find a way to post my newest works.

I have 1 New to the net, 3 made this week, and 3 in progress.

barto_85
      Participant

apply for a ausmicro member gallery and post some of your pics in there.

M_Coupe
      Participant

I sent the high ups an e-mail about setting up a gallery, so now I’ll just see what they have to say.

Good Idea though, bro!

The car I’m most excited about showing off is my Celica painted as a 7up race car. I’m very proud of it. The other three that I’ve recently done have a few learning experiences showing up on them :smiley2:

Impreza
      Participant

Nice work M. Would like to see pics of the 7up Celica, make sure you let us know when it is in the galleries.

M_Coupe
      Participant

The gallery is up! Space is limited, so I only have one pic per custom car for now, but I’ll be taking some new pictures shortly to try to take better advantage of the space I have!

http://members.ausmicro.com/memberview.asp?user=M_Coupe

Let me know what you guys think.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

dude that 7-up celica is beautiful, it just screams “drive me!!!”

Shypo
      Participant

the fade on the GTR is smoooth

M_Coupe
      Participant

Thanks guys

The GTR was the first one I did. The paint on it is the best because I had a friend that did paintwork on cars and we mixed up automotive paint for it.

The Spoon Accord was done with Canned Spray Paint, and it didn’t come out quite how I wanted.

The bB is a combination of the spray paint and brushed acrylic. It’s alright, but needed some help.

The RX7 was my first full acrylic. I like how it came out, but when I peeled the tape, it started pulling the paint with it.

The Celica was my last car at the moment and I used acrylics, recut the tape after the paint dried (to break the body paint from the tape paint) and put the final clear coat on afterwards. I like this approach the best, so I’ll be doing that on the next few. (Unless I can get my hands on some more auto body spray paint.)

ib311
      Participant

you should enter some of your cars in the contest at RCmod.com

check out the prizes!

Prizes:
      Grand Prize –
      Bit Char-g Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Car (or other car), Decals
      and Mini “Best of Show” Trophy.
      Total value – $50.00

First –
      Phast Motors brand motor and NEW Phast Motors product.
      Total value – $20.00

Second –
      Bit Char-g Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII Body and Stickers.
      Total value – $14.00

Third
      To be determined.
      Total value – $8.00

enter now by clicking here and signing up:
      http://www.rcmod.com/forums/msgs.cfm?msg=4243&forum=23

M_Coupe
      Participant

I’ve taken some new pictures of most of my current cars. I’ll be posting them Saturday night (June 7th). I wanted to let you all know that I am currently working on a Mitsu Lancer that I’m VERY happy with so far. I’ll keep you all posted and have pictures up as soon as possible.

When I was applying for a gallery, it said you can upgrade to a larger one if you REALLY needed it. What do you have to do to get that? I’m already consolidating and I have to load up some track pics, and I’d like to do multiple angles of my cars.

If anyone knows… please help me out.

barto_85
      Participant

haha, sounds good M_Coupe, can’t wait to see all these pictures.

M_Coupe
      Participant

I’ve loaded up some new pictures in my gallery… No track pics yet, but it’s not done yet anyway, so there isn’t TOO much to see anyway.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.