new charg photos

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      barto_85
      Participant

here is the site, if only I could read it. It has all the new cars except the murcielago.

The main page
      Whats New
      Pics of bits and pieces
      The new range of Rc’s
      the new pullbacks

The main page has links to all of the above, but the links are in Japanese so I sorta translated it. Can’t read any of the content though, but the pics look good.

ms char-ged
      Participant

use babel fish, and translate the page from japanese to english, there should be a link at http://www.altavista.com

barto_85
      Participant

thanks

barto_85
      Participant

wow, thats really good, thanks it worked really well, just used the translate web page function and it came up in pretty good english. thanks

Edited by – barto_85 on 25 May 2003 20:20:47

barto_85
      Participant

it says the new cars come with a 1.6 engine.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

They look like 2.2’s to me.

FreeLoader101
      Participant

am i seein snap-in steering knuckles on the new Bits?? looks like it to me.. that would make adding springs alot easier.. and changing rims would be slicker than in Zip-Zaps

Shypo
      Participant

damn the new bits look slick and smooth and badass… Me wants!

barto_85
      Participant

i translated the page in babelfish or whatever it is called. its not very accurate but it said they come with a 1.6. could be wrong though.

barto_85
      Participant

probably a question for ph2t or MicroAmps, why do you think the aerials on these new super charg’s are so short? if you look at the pictures at the start of this thread you will see what i mean.

ph2t
      Participant

Could be the eye candy factor, cut short to look cool. Who knows, they might of been able to make the RX soooo sensitive that a shorter antenna is possible. Will know more when these suckers come out….

barto_85
      Participant

yeah, i thought it might just be for looks. can’t wait to find out. only a few more weeks.

FreeLoader101
      Participant

yo.. i just noticed.. in that pic that i see the snap in knuckles i also see a little circle on the PCB.. i think the antenna is wound up inside the car so that less has to be outside.. or…. mabey u can unwind the antenna since u can no longer unwind the controllers antenna??? both are good options..

barto_85
      Participant

yeah, is that a roll of aerial on top of the board thingy is it? The chassis also look a lot thinner than the old ones, could just be the photo, we’ll see when they arrive.

Bithed’s site also says they come with a 1.6 for those who were wondering.

Shypo
      Participant

the old shells work with the new chasis and the new shells work with the old chassis’ Im told so Im guessing the chassis arent skinnier up front or back.

barto_85
      Participant

oh no, i meant the bit in the middle where the board is. they look skinnier, could just be the photo though.

Impreza
      Participant

Thanks for the link barto 85.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.