New Ferrari and Lambo Bits!!!!! (PICTURES)

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Quite frankly i am ashamed, there is no ENZO, and look at the bloody suspension, it’s 10 times worse on the f40, the ferrari super car then the nsx-r the honda super car, i am so glad i bought those custom shells, even for the price i paid, how can tomy make a car so lovely, look so vulgar, as for the lambo set, they have done a good job, all the shells are magnificent, i will be getting that set, love the diablo gtr

tom67966.jpg

tom67967.jpg

Participant

Pics didn’t show up, bro.

Participant

bro??? ms char-ged;) Thanks for the pics, where did you find them? Is this how they will package the sets? Any idea of cost?

Ms have you set up a user gallery yet?

Participant

no, really can’t be bothered, sharing the pics with you guys is fine with me, when i have time i will try and upload all of my grandprix photos, unfortunately i don’t have a digital camera, if any of you guys have the chance to see my room, i assure you, with all the model cars, gundams and rc stuff you will be astonished, M Coupe, try and refresh your browser, cos Impreza has no problems viewing the pictures, same with me, i got the pics off the hlj.com website, and the sets will cost approx 4900JPY, no more than 5000JPY

Participant

if refreshing your browser doesn’t work, right click on the boxes with the big border and small cross on the top left corner and click show picture

Participant

lol… great… I’m the only one that can’t see them. :smiley2:

Participant

thanks for the link ms, will check it out.

Participant

Hey hey, these are shipping July?? 🙂

Lambo Jota
      tom67468.jpg
      http://www.hlj.com/images/tom/tom67468.jpg

Ferrari 512BB
      tom67469.jpg
      http://www.hlj.com/images/tom/tom67469.jpg

Ferrari & Lambo sets gotta wait until Sept/03… :dead:

Participant

thanks for the pics panda.

Participant

what a disgrace, how bad is that ferrari sign on the ferrari 512BB, worse than the ones you get on $2 shop cars, as a person that admires ferrari, and everything about it, all i can say, is tomy haven’t gone to much effort at all

Participant

those ferrari’s and lambo’s look sweet, the remotes are cool too.

Participant

why does the back of the F40 look so high?

Participant

I don’t think the F-40 is mounted properly at the rear, and if you look closely, the Diablo seems to have a simular stance…

Participant

you might be right about the f40 oldtamiyaphile, but looking back at what tomy did to the nsx-r i wouldn’t take any chances, unless you are really eager to buy the set, the diablo looks fine, i would wait for some new pics, or until people start getting them

Participant

yeah, thats what i was thinking, i’m hoping its mounted incorrectly. I really like the lambo set but I want to buy the ferrari set just because I have loved them forever. Dont want the F40 looking like that though and dont think the 512BB belongs in there. And yeah the diablo looks real fine.

Edited by – barto_85 on 24 June 2003 18:47:50

Participant

I cant see any of the pics.. Lucky I saw em the other day

Participant

Please somebody slap Mr. Tomy and tell him i said he had to make an ENZO.

Participant

the ferrari set looks bad from that picture on http://www.hjl.com i just hope its the angle :dead:

but the lambo’s look real nice. guess ill get them instead.

Participant

yeah it does look pretty crappy, I dont think the 512BB should be included, and yeah no enzo, thats crap. I still want one though. I just think they did a better job representing the “super car” motto in the lamborghini set. Wish they did a better job on the ferrari’s.

Edited by – barto_85 on 25 June 2003 23:51:42

Participant

im about to get the new super car the lambo jota

does any1 know what frequency it is??????

Participant

I believe it is 40 Mhz B. They’re doing something where the frequencies also have 3 different channels or something, 40 A, B and C, and 27 A, B and C. Not quite sure though.

Participant

niceeeee

i havent got a 40 Mhz

:D:D:D:D:D:D

i will soon though :smiley2:

Participant

hey do any of you know what the differences between bit char-gs and super bit char-gs

Participant

all i know is, they come with a remote with a telescopic antenna i think its called rather than a piece of wire that unwinds. The bodies look lower than the normal BCG’s. The wheels can be taken off and swapped. There is a thread on here somewhere about the rest, i think this is it below, but there are several in BCG Discussion.
      http://www.ausmicro.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=485&FORUM_ID=8&CAT_ID=2&Topic_Title=what+has+changed+on+new+char+g%27s%3F&Forum_Title=BCG+%2D+Discussion

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.