New stuff!!!!

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      barto_85
      Participant

I have just been over at the Hobby Link Japan website and saw a few interesting things.
      1. Customize Parts Technical Set
      2. Customize Parts High Speed Set
      3. Enzo Ferrari

If anyone has any information please let us know. Those who predicted an enzo, looks like they were right. Its a bit more expensive than the other kits, its the same price as the initial d set and the GTR history set, sounds like it will be something special.
      Heres a link, just click on the passenger cars button:
      http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/manmenu2.cgi?manufacture=TOM

There is no information or pictures yet, pretty exciting though.

Edited by – barto_85 on 24 July 2003 23:05:20

M_Coupe
      Participant

How could they make the Enzo? It’s got such a wierd shape to it, I don’t know if it’d look right on a bit.

I was actually told yesterday by someone I know that there is one in my area. I’d love to pull up next to it. He said the Warranty is void if you don’t use Graphite Motor Oil, and I guess it’s like $60 a quart!!!… I thought my Mobil 1 was bad

barto_85
      Participant

I just visited bithed’s site who has some pictures of the new stuff mentioned above, check it out. The enzo looks pretty good, but ohh boy did they screw up the murcielago.
      http://www.geocities.com/truthjp/

Edited by – barto_85 on 25 July 2003 08:40:13

TallduDe
      Participant

i have to get the Enzo. i dont care i just have to!

DaveF
      Participant

All the Italian cars, both sets… I just pre-orderred them.

barto_85
      Participant

yeah, the enzo does look good, but did you see the murcielago? green :dead: I’m just hoping it looks better in real than it does in that photo.

Edited by – barto_85 on 25 July 2003 14:50:41

Shypo
      Participant

bah shocking choice of colours for the cars… cant they make some tasteful colours

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

The enzo looks nice, but it looks like somebody vomited allover the lambo.

The lambo/ferarri sets look nice, i bet they are very $$ tho.

DaveF
      Participant

Not with the Aus dollar so high at the moment. Imported BCGs are cheaper than ever

M_Coupe
      Participant

Your right bro… that does look pretty good! The Murcielago’s shape is nice, and I think it looks sharp in the lambo set

ms char-ged
      Participant

lol, i just compared my custom enzo, with the bit char-g one, and they look exactly the same, except mine has side mirrors, and where the front windshield is suppose to seperate the door windows, there is none on mine

Edited by – ms char-ged on 26 July 2003 18:41:54

barto_85
      Participant

Hobbylink Japan have just put up photos of the new tech set thingies. The high speed set contains a set of axles and front wheel clips, the wheels are gold like those on the WRX sets. Follow the link in the original post of this topic to get there and check it out.

DaveF
      Participant

What the hell are those white things on the technical set?

barto_85
      Participant

I’m not sure, all I can see is, a motor, some cones, the starting flag thingy and coloured tires. I dont know what the white things are. Can anyone read that language? everything has a label at the top of the picture.

VR-4
      Participant

enzo and the lambo dont look good on bits

RichT
      Participant

the white things are little barriers that go on top of the cones. you can use it to make a little “garage” for autocross/gymkhana courses.
      They’re the same things that came with the AE86 tune-up box, only they were red in that set.

barto_85
      Participant

ahhhh, I get it, thanks Richie.

DaveF
      Participant

I received the pullbacks and the motors yesterday.

Can’t wait for the sets!

barto_85
      Participant

did you know there is going to be a yellow jota pullback now. Its on hlj if you’re interested. it doesn’t have that spoiler on top though.
      http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljlist.cgi?Series=Bit+Char-G&Dis=2

DaveF
      Participant

Good. The spoiler looked stupid anyway. Way out of scale.

RichT
      Participant

If it doesn’t have the wing, it’s a Muira, not a Jota. only the one Jota was ever built… thhough, name inaccuracy aside, it does look good in that colour and without the wing.

barto_85
      Participant

yes it does look good. Sorry I didn’t know that wasn’t a Jota, its labelled that on the site isn’t it??? Thanks for the correction though.

RichT
      Participant

no worries- I was correcting HLJ, not you..

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.