Perfection motors

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      FreeLoader101
      Participant

hi.. i know perfection motors are from toy east and all.. but what im wondering is where they’re gettin them from.. it seems like the motor numbers are jumping insanely in such short amounts of time.. i remember when the fastest motor was still the lucifer and people were just starting to hint about 3.2s.. but now all of a sudden i leave the bit world for a few months and they’re bustin out shiny new 4.2s.. and for dirt cheap.. when i got my bit a 3.0 still cost like $8 US on ebay.. now i see 2 4.2 motors for 4 bucks.. where is toy east getting these things from? and why all of a sudden now? and for so cheap? these are the things that keep me up late at nite (case in point, its 2:03 AM over here) how did my bits become so obsolete in the past few months??? i think a need a slower, less modifiable hobby… any one got ne ideas??

peaces of ass

p.s. if any one else is up late at nite heres a nice site to take ur mind off such things 😛

http://www.peachez16.com

micro_Amps
      Participant

hehehe, I’m not sure why but this stuff actually keeps me awake.:shock:(Thats a yawn, by the way)

Maybe you should take up baking cookies, or maybe knitting, its becoming fashionable again you know. :smiley2: j/k freeloader101, lol.

:)uA

Edited by – micro_Amps on 05 June 2003 17:52:33

FreeLoader101
      Participant

but but but (whines) i want myyyyyy bit char-g to be the best :sad::sad::sad: wahahahaha

okay. enuf of that. why the hell are mini Z’s so expensive?? damn them! oh hey. for anyone who cares (no one) i painted my tank.. i just dusted it with sum old sloppy white.. but it does the job of giving it a weathered snowy-sandy look.

hmmmm.. mabey a couple of 4.2s in that *imagines* now THAT would rip.. rip u to hell! lmao.. i could so see my tank all decked out with a triple cell modd, FETs, 4.2’s (names a bunch of other Bit Buzz words.) and racing stripes!! and a big ole wing!! and a FARTPIPE!!!! now THAT would be my kind of vehicle.. and im sure even goin (what was it? 20. sumthin km/h… times 2..) 40 sumthin kilometers an hour it would keep its traction…… sure it would..

yep.

p.s. if i get another junk mail in my inbox tonite i swear to g0d i’ll blow up whoever sent it……..:evil:

FreeLoader101
      Participant

p.p.s. feel free to call me Free… as long as i can call u Ampy……… lmmfao.. i need sleep.. that was a lil too funny to me..

micro_Amps
      Participant

Um……yeah……..ok………I think its time for bed freeloader101

Edited by – micro_Amps on 05 June 2003 19:13:39

perriscope
      Participant

strange you feel that way freeloader, I reckon it’s great that these little cars are being upgraded all the time!! and as for the price!! OMG these cars and the performance parts are soooooooooo cheap compared to any other RC sports!! especially when you find cheap suppliers and toyeast.com are pretty good on price. I certainly like the idea of own 6 cars all on different frequencies for the average price of one other rc car on a different scale

barto_85
      Participant

the thing that attracted me to these cars is that it only takes 45 seconds to charge, whereas most other RC’s you need to charge overnight and by the time they’re charged your not in the mood to play with them anyway. I think it is good that all these upgrades are happening so quickly, however races using 2.6’s are still good, all you need is a fun track and some good competition.

FreeLoader101
      Participant

oh im not mad about the upgrades.. i just wish they would slow down a lil 😛

hahaha.. yah im still thinkin on the 6 freq deal from toy east… think that if i wait a bit they’ll switch it to the 4.2s instead of 3.8??

i’d buy that in 2 seconds.. (one second to re-read to make sure i didnt imagine it.. ones second to recover)

lmao!

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

wow, 4.2 things are getting better and better, soon theres probably gonna be special rims at toy east and special pcbs with cool upgrades, WAVE OF THE FUTURE!!!:D

ph2t
      Participant

I hope you’re right about those rims surfy, :approve:

ph2t.

FreeLoader101
      Participant

rims would be sweet.. or hubbout sum custom rim-steering knuckle, gear sets? so they could snap rite in.. they could make steering knuckles with like different cambers and such.. and make snap in super fast gears w/killer rims already installed… that be cool *im not one for blatantly using spare parts.. thats why having to rip apart axles and all kinds of things just to get different rims doesnt really interest me.* lol

FreeLoader101
      Participant

ohhh yah! i just remembered a quote i seen that fits me exactly.. goes a lil sumthin like this

“if it aint broke, u aint tryin hard enuff”

lmao..

that is all.

Shypo
      Participant
      Quote:
      rims would be sweet.. or hubbout sum custom rim-steering knuckle, gear sets? so they could snap rite in.. they could make steering knuckles with like different cambers and such.. and make snap in super fast gears w/killer rims already installed… that be cool *im not one for blatantly using spare parts.. thats why having to rip apart axles and all kinds of things just to get different rims doesnt really interest me.* lol

look at the new bcg’s.. they will have that

FreeLoader101
      Participant

haha i know! i spotted them in that one pic.. along with the rolled up antenna.. go me :D:D

oh yah.. by the way.. ne one lookin at my erratic times?? i dont sleep often 😛

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.