Shypo

Home Forums General Chat Shypo

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • Author
      ms char-ged
      Participant

WTF is going on, it’s been 8 months already and i still haven’t got the sh.it, i’ve sms you, rang your mobile, emailed you, you said you have sent my stuff a month ago, enough is enough, i’ve given you sufficient time, if i don’t get my sh.it within two weeks i’ll have to take more appropriate action, just making it clear, honestly your a good guy, but i don’t want to muck around like this anymore.

Edited by – ms char-ged on 20 November 2003 16:25:49

ms char-ged
      Participant

Everyone who is owed by Daniel, put your names here, or pm me your details, if i, and i’m guessing a few other people don’t get our stuff, i’ll be putting a debt collector on you, this will waste your time Daniel, and you’ll have to pay for all the extra fees, including going to the civil court, plus extra for all the inconvience, i hated being ripped off the first time, and this won’t happen to me ever again, i’m giving you 5 working days to respond, then other people will get involved. This is not the way to ripp people off, especially with a your supposed reputation, what’s the reason for this? As i said no more excuses, trust me, you don’t want a police record.

merc-blue
      Participant

ms char… i got all my gear from shypo… hmmm so did most other people there is probaly a good reason 4 this

bithed
      Participant

…Merc Blue…your faith in him is touching…

…Unfortunately there are some people who are STILL to be accounted for…PanicToys ‘entrusted’ Shypo with forwarding some funds on behalf of a customer without a Paypal setup…Shypo performed outstandingly in most of his responsibilites in this position and was also rewarded as such…

…Unfortunately the system failed somewhere and PanicToys and the client are missing 100 USD in transfers even though the products have gone through to the client…

…Shypo has some problems for sure…We all do…He helped me out in a stretch when TOMY was all over me and times were difficult and I really appreciate that…But something i learned from my ‘mishaps’ was the power of communication and being honest with your clients and friends…

…PanicToys has SINCE made other arrangements with the client involved and transactions are continuing and we are all having a great time which you will all get a chance to see at very soon…ALAS it looks like Daniel has taken a wrong turn somewhere and dug himself a very big, perhaps very dangerous hole…its kinda weird to have people wanting to burn your sole over a bunch of toys sometimes but its never the product…its the principle…and it seems that Shypo is in a place where principles dont matter anymore…

…I have written off the outstanding 100 USD owed to my by Shypo…I never expect to get it back and at first that annoyed the poo out of me…NOW as I have gotten rid of the ‘loss’ of these funds I begin to regret the ‘loss’ of Shypo to these boards…

…RE: Ms Char-ged’s words and actions…Rip into him baby…Homie needs a wake up call while he is still young enough to get over it and himself…I am all for the action you suggested and back you to the full…I would rather you take action NOW and not even give him two weeks…You need me / my opinion etc on anything just drop me a line…

…And So The Story Drags on…

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Well I guess I am glad that I never could get a reply about his epoch he was tring to sell me on yahoo.

He must have known about riping people off cause as son as I mentioned paypal he was gone.

You know any funds that are paided with paypal you can summit a form that you never got the goods.

bithed
      Participant

…VooDoo even though i had some problems I would rather he wake up in cold sweats and remember for YEARS to come how he destroyed a friendship and STILL owes money…thats WAY MORE a punishment than anything Paypal can dish out…You know the way Panic operates mate…there is alot of trust and friendship between me and my clients…He chose a path which he will feel for many years to come…He remembers his actions a couple of times a day…Money is money and it comes and goes like night and day, I am pretty sure you are a firm believer in that, but finding someone who you can trust in the dealings that we do is something special i believe…Anyway maybe I am making this all out to be more poetic than it really needs to be…

…I am STILL behind Ms. Char-ged and her actions…But i also look forward to the day that Shypo digs himself out and gets functional again…

barto_85
      Participant

@bithed: ms char-ged is a guy, I said the same thing on ausmicro a few months ago and was corrected by him. the name is often confusing :smiley2:

Edited by – barto_85 on 25 November 2003 18:40:35

twizm
      Participant

woah, heavy dudes. what actually happened between you all and shypo?

bithed
      Participant

…TWIZM…I got screwed baby…Plain and simple…

…it was like the piano wire around the throat in the dark…The burning paper bag full of dog poo flaming outside the front door…the point of the dagger slicing the spinal cord from behind…How bitter the taste of betrayal…

…Words As Entertainment…BitHed has spoken…

ms char-ged
      Participant

i know dgs is still owed by Shypo, that’s for sure, i might be able to help you too Bithed, as i said pm me with all your details, i probably should email him once more, and ring his mobile, after that i’m going to the civil court. Aaron, or anyone else, i need all his details home telephone number, anything you might have on him, i want to make this situation as easy as can be.

bithed
      Participant

…Ms CHG…Think of DGS and BitHed as the same money…As I say I have written off the 100 USD from my end so maybe Dave would like to big up that stick to beat him with…Neither DGS NOR BitHed have any ill feeling toward Shypo…sure the guy is a weasel but we would BOTH much prefer Shypo get himself straight first and then we can think funds later…But by all means take him to court…be something interesting to discuss on the boards 🙂 I have no phone number but I do have some details which I will mail to you personally and which I ask you keep to yourself…His family does not need to suffer some vigilante-feeling 12 year old who thinks he is the bloody terminator…I will be in touch…in fact let me know his mobile and i will call him collect from Japan…lol…

twizm
      Participant

shypos a professional con man?

*confused*

ms char-ged
      Participant

i don’t think you can call collect on a mobile, but yeah man, pm me his details, i feel sorry for him too, i talked to this guy so much on the net, and i thought i could trust him, but it looks like i can’t, i do have his mobile number, so if you want it let me know, thanks

ms char-ged
      Participant

Don’t you understand twizm, he said he would send us our stuff when we paid him, and a few of us are yet to receive it, that means he ripped us off, he probably is misunderstood, i don’t know why he would try and do something so low, but we got to deal with the situation the best way possible on both sides. I know i shouldn’t get his parents involved, but they’ll find out anyway if i take out a civil order, so it’s probably best to talk to them first.

twizm
      Participant

how much did you guys actually send this guy?

makes me question my faith in online shopping =

ms char-ged
      Participant

there is always a risk, if you buys goods off people on the net, always make sure they have a very good reputation first, even then people can change, but that’s the risk of dealing on the net, you just got to buy stuff off established e-shops, that’s all, including panic toys, bithed, sorry for our little misunderstanding before, you really are a top bloke, if i need anything i’ll let you know

bithed
      Participant

haha…How much ? lets just say that i THANK shypo from the bottom of my heart for NOT ripping me off for WAY much more…He took a liitle less than 10% of my dealings with one customer…Add up ALL the money we dealt with here and there and we might be talking 2K plus ? or thereabouts…im not the greatest book keeper…

…I sold to Shypo directly and he also acted as a ‘between-man’ for clients who didnt PERSONALLY have Paypal systems in place…He COULD have screwed me for WAY much more but didnt…and for that i am eternally grateful…but he DOES still owe me 100 USD…

bithed
      Participant

…I wouldnt personally fly but if the amount was right then some calls would be made and some favours called in…

Impreza
      Participant
      Quote:
      @bithed: ms char-ged is a guy, I said the same thing on ausmicro a few months ago and was corrected by him. the name is often confusing

Sorry about that ms char-ged, I was confused on this one as well. :blush:

betty.k
      Participant

bloody men with girlie names! what’s the world coming to!:D:8ball:

barto_85
      Participant

ms are his initials.

betty, are you a male or female?

betty.k
      Participant

i’m a bloke, that was meant to be a p1ssfunny gag! aah well, at least i’m amusing myself:D:8ball:

dgs73
      Participant

I have’nt written off that amount Bithed… it’s coming with the next payment…:smiley2:

barto_85
      Participant

where does the name betty come from?

betty.k
      Participant

used to work as a dj, and wanted a name that grabbed attention. just popped into my head one day! but i aint one of THEM blokes, not that there’s anything wrong with it!!:D:8ball:

peteWah
      Participant

beeing a friend of dgs has made this a hot topic between us, so if i could add my two cents, with a name like shypo who the hell would want to deel with him ?
      it just sounds shadey
      would you all agree with that statement !!!
      cheer to all bar shifty shypo
      pcd79…:D

p.s could there be a happier smilie than this one
      perhaps

PandaBear
      Participant

Just a thought boys…

might Mr Shypo be busy with Yr12 (6th form) exams
      and all the usual end-of-yr trivialities?

Impreza
      Participant

Next we’re going to find out that Kitty is a guy as well:)

ms char-ged
      Participant

I’m in year 12 atm, and i don’t have problems, living my every day life, i doubt that’s the reason he can’t be bothered answering the posts, it’s called avoiding the situation

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

i remember the good ole days, around april, Shypo was god with 3000 some posts, all was good, bits were in there prime with new mods comin out everyday…Ph2t coming into bit world, me and barto starting out, shypo and the gang having rc meets in aussie world, now its scams, scams, and more scams, what is this world coming too…

peteWah
      Participant

we are all chicks in a way impreza, but if their was no Y chromozone you would know all about it…
      im a bit of topic but sobeit anywayssss

shypo must be fast becoming a bit of a bore for all of you to be writing about ,dgs knows he has my support and those of you who dont know me, well you can count on my support as well
      so Y not fast track it get it out of the way and get on with more important things, such as,
      LIFE & LITTLE & NOT SO LITTLE R/C CARS!!!!!
      HSC for those of you in aus if you are doing it at the moment is much more important….. and good luck
      we can talk about better things on ausmicro so lets not forget even if you guys dont post on this subject for a couple of days you will feelalot better for it in the end….
      LOL pcd79
      :D:D:D:p

dgs73
      Participant

Panda – as long as he’s not paying for end-of-year trivialities out of our( the short-changed people) pockets…
      Impreza – nope…!!
      pcd79 – a name does not a shady person make.
      surfmystrat – double posts and rubbish, mainly…
      got to say though, ’tis the time of year yr12 kids are studying their eyes red… BUT that’s no reason to “forget” about the rorted poeple’s cash/items.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

Hey dont be saying stuff about my posts when it had nothing to do with you, i didnt double post and you cant call my post rubish cause you shiz aint my better so back off… its not my fault your having a bad day :angry:

dgs73
      Participant

talking about Shypo’s double ups etc. dood. Sorry bout your misunderstanding:smiley2:

dgs73
      Participant

now all clear in the air?? GOOD

bithed
      Participant

…and so the saga continues…

ms char-ged
      Participant

man, surfy, how delluded are you, have you ever heard of the saying”things aren’t as they appear” that’s exactly what this is about, i’m not going to let it go, how would you like to work 15 hours for free, i know i wouldn’t, that’s how much of my wages has gone in the bin atm, i’m determined to get it back, i don’t care, just because i’m in year 12 atm, doesn’t mean i should study and forget about the situation pcd79 stop talking sh.it, and seriously guys, who gives a you know what about double posting, do you think your lower than someone else on the forum, if you have less posts then them, that’s completely false, we don’t need pieces of cr.p, who whine about posts, you are so dumb surfmy…, the glorious shypo, who talks sh.it and tried to build up a reputation, what reputation does 3k + posts mean atm, nothing, end of story, i’ll let you guys know how things go, i think i made my point clear

dgs73
      Participant

here here!!

bithed
      Participant

…Come on baby light my fire…
      …The Doors…

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

wow, wow, wow, dgs its cool, and you ms char-ged, or whatever, i wasnt saying shypo did the right thing, i was saying he should pay you, and you should get extra for your troubles, when i posted i was talking about back in the day, when people DIDNT get scammed, i dont know why you got pissed but you should cool it cause you dont have the right to go bit**in at people cause someone scammed you, im with you all the way, and you calling me dumb, you dont know me, and im sure if you did you wouldnt have said that. Im not gonna go talking shiz bout you because i know that then this is gonna turn into one of those stupid flame war conversations… so take a chill pill dude, dont rub your problems off on us

dgs73
      Participant

and again, here here

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

man today isnt working out for me…lol…not a good day in surfys bit world :smiley2:

bithed
      Participant

…Basically Shypo is a big sloppy poo man…we all want our money / goods and he is off wherever and not giving a rats ass about what he has done…Sooner or later he will have to pay his dues…be it to us or an other entity…

…its really not worth US bickering about the bad works of another member…

…Surfy…Noone is picking on you but be ready to stand strongly behind your opinions when people disagree…No need to get hot and spicy…

…Ms Charged…i am behind you all the way…rip into him and lets see some sparks fly…

…DGS…We been burned baby and we want some rettribution AND our money back…Sometimes the victim gets trodden on when the ‘hoard’ gets hot and spicy…All is good though…

betty.k
      Participant

oooookaaay!! time for a bit of a break!
      i’ve never had dealings with shypo, so i’m just going on what i’ve read here. don’t get me wrong, i’m a little difficult to be around when i get burned too. but sometimes you have to cut your losses and move on. i’m not saying that point has been reached yet, but it’s certainly time to reconsider when you lash out at others.
      so c’mon guys, it’s nice to be nice.:)

having said that, i’m a vengeful beast myself. i’m not prepared to share some of the things i’ve done for revenge!! just saying, direct your evil vengeful agression to the intended target.

love yous all:):8ball:

barto_85
      Participant
      Quote:
      …Basically Shypo is a big sloppy poo man…

😯 bithed pulls out the big guns :approve:

ph2t
      Participant

If all of you bastards put the time and effort into making a mod for the “show us yer bits” comp that we had INSTEAD of venting in this thread we might of had some more aussie entries…

ph2t.

ph2t
      Participant

And also, if anyone screws with Surfy, then they’re screwing with me!:angry:

ph2t.

peteWah
      Participant

try to run try to hide, break break on through to the other side (doors again) 😀 hay hay hay 😀

Shypo
      Participant

Alright.. barto just alreted m,e of this post.
      Ms char-ged.. I sent your crap.. not my problem it hasnt arrived. i have sent stuff to you b4 and we never had a problem.. u wanna settle this.. call me.
      Bithed: I asked dgs if he knew what the money was about.. maybe u should speak to him about it as I have no clue what money i owe you, get dgs to clear that up with you or me.

anyone else who has a problem… then send me an email or someshit instead of having a fucken whinge on an internet forum..

this is exactly why i stopped posting here because alot of you (note i say alot not all) are wont face up to a problem if there is one and you try to escape from the problem or you have a whinge to yourseleves.. if i had a clue what was going on with these things then i would sort it out. you have a problem
      kgrind6@hotmail.com put the title as
      OI SHYPO YOU FUCKHEAD and maybe we can go from there.

ms char-ged
      Participant

Man, i have emailed you 4 times already before i even started this thread, you even rang my mobile, and said you sent it, even if you have, it’s your responsibility to send it the right way (insured), whats in the past is in the past, yeah over a year ago you sent me other stuff.

I thought i could trust you, so i dealt with you again and i waited for my two bit char-g’s, first you say one gets lost, so i wait for the replacement, then you said you’ll try and get around to sending it, i reminded you basically every time you were online, of course you would get frustrated if someone told to that everyday, but how would you feel if you paid for something and are still yet to receive it?. Even if i try and call you, i doubt you’ll even pick the phone up, why haven’t i seen you on msn lately, for the past 3 months, maybe cos you blocked me, and can’t face up to the problem.

I’m not the one that’s escaping reality, i’m facing up to it, i have never been rude to you, and i won’t call you a f head, but you’ll have to send me my stuff, or i’m going to have to get the legal authorities involved, this is not worth your time man, so i urge you to pay me $110, or send me the 45MHz supra bit char-g, which you have supposedly have sent me already, and my $55, otherwise you’ll know what will happen.

I hope all of you on this forum realise that “things aren’t always as they appear”, and life can change.

Shypo, your the one that will contact me, if you don’t want others involved, you have my number, and you can log on to msn, it’s your responsibility now.

ms char-ged
      Participant

btw, don’t be suprised if the police knock on your door

Shypo
      Participant

You never asked for it 2 be insured so why should i be out of pocket for something which was not asekd for i sent out your stuff and i see no point in sending you money wen I sent your stuff. how do I personally know you havent received it and due to your long wait are trying to screw me round… it has happened 2 me before.

You want this resolved call me.. as far as i am concrened i havent done anything wrong by you and i sent your stuff out. if you truly havent received it then maybe we can work out some sort of deal because i dont exactly want to be $110 down because there has been a fcuk up. Just what i believe dude.

ms char-ged
      Participant

how could i ask for insurance, when you said you sent it already, i never wanted to screw you, i was being very patient with you, i thought i would get my stuff eventually, but i must have been completely delluded, you said you sent my stuff, but where is your evidence?, you have none, one thing i don’t do is lie to people and scam them, fine i’ll call you, but i expect something to happen this time around

Shypo
      Participant

my closing comment
      Pcd: you wanna call me shifty FCUK YOU.. YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE FCUK I AM. you wanna settle this email me and u can say it to my fucking face.. im sick of people like you who wanna drag sum1 elses name down..

all the negativity gone.

Shypo gone.

EDIT
      btw myself and ms char-ged have worked stuff out

Edited by – Shypo on 26 November 2003 21:28:42

betty.k
      Participant

phew!!:dead::8ball:

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Shypo’ is closed to new replies.