Slip and slide

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      VR-4
      Participant

i just put some new tires on my z some trc foams and wow i dont slide or slip i just hook up anywhare.

anyone know whare i can get a 2001 camaro z28 body.

just got another z with all the oppinal parts for $260 brand new. beats the heck outta the micro rs4 when you want some parts for that you can top $400 easy.

i decied to go purple again with the clear blue chassy.

if anyone need some full size planes on how to make a carbon fiber pan chassy just message me and i ll send um to ya thne you just gotta cut a peace of carbonfiber and drill the holes and do a lil tweeking and the mini z looks like a full blood race car. only set back is that on bumpy tracks the car bounces alot.

post some mod links under this topic on fets mods and stuff like that i got every powerline racing part for the car i just need some people custom mods ta see if they work for me

Shypo
      Participant

my advice for the shell is http://www.hlj.com
      try ebay under the search of Fujimi

VR-4
      Participant

im pimpin a lexan 911 turbo body light aerodynamic “like it matters” now im spinnin resin and foam tires lmao need some more traction or i should ditch my hand wound for the x speed.

Shypo
      Participant

how many winds on the hand wound?

GT-ahh
      Participant

what u need is throttle control….u dont have to drive with the pedal to the metal

VR-4
      Participant

my motor stock was a 21 turn but now its a 15 turn quad. gets hot fast sucks the batt. down fast but oh yeah i needed a wheelie bar for my lil beast.

i got a few NLM handwounds that i might sell

GT-ahh
      Participant

Its so much cheaper to wind your own…nml does have mad quality tho…

VR-4
      Participant

nml races with me lol so he dus all my work for free as long as he has hood space on my car.

hes working on a colbot drag motor can we say 13 turn 🙂 quad.

my drag bit is gonna have little alu. cuz i wanna get the power up and weight down so i can do 4’s on the scale 1/4 🙂

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Okay, 13 turn?? when will the fets say ‘no?’

VR-4
      Participant

i went as low as 21 turn with 2X6 now i got 2X8 so im good with a 13 turn.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

so my 2×6 stack will handle down to 21turns, am i right?

VR-4
      Participant

mine dus

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Cool that means my zed will fly.

Aerodynamics does play a part in the performance of these cars, with an x speed and 9t pinion, i could see a massive difference between my LM high downforce body and my GT3 body.
      The GT3 would spin quite easily, while i was struggling to make my LM body spin, it corners awesome.

I cant wait to have a 60km/h + mini z, then the downforce from my LM body will be huge.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.