Tanks

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • Author
      ms char-ged
      Participant

i can get the dragon 1/72 scale rc tanks for around $90 or a bit under, all designs. I’m just wondering if anyone knows how they are, they are to scale, and have accurate designs, not deformed like digi-qs, i think they are all 27 or 40mhz.

Crom
      Participant

Did someone say TANKS?
      😀

Do they shoot?

(If you guys (and girl(s)?) haven’t figured it out yet… Tanks = Crom bait.):D

The impossible just takes a little longer

ms char-ged
      Participant

no they don’t, they just move around, unfortunately not the turret, but look very detailed

Crom
      Participant

Oh… =/ I guess I’ll just pass on these then.

leonli17
      Participant

anyone find Pics for them?

Let’s do 1/4 Mile under 8 Seconds!!!

Shypo
      Participant

ask Ms char-ged for a link cos he is the one who has found them. crom you should see the tanks Barrell found on ebay. they were 1/60 scale tanks which shot pellets and the turret rotated and the tank could climb hills. lol i wish i could c ur face after reading this..

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

Genspec
      Participant

Hey Shypo,

not quite meet your quota for posts today so had to send that one three times hey ?
      :smiley2::smiley2::smiley2:

Initial D
      Skyline
      Castrol Supra
      Nano Celica

Barrelll
      Participant

lol, good on ya shypo, keeping busy there mate 😉 CROM GET THE TANKS ON EBAY.COM.AU !!!

27MHZ 3.5 Honda Accord (Custom Exhaust and F1 Wing)
      35MHZ 1.0 Battery Modded Castrol Supra
      45MHZ 2.2 Custom Painted Yellow and Black WRX
      57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno
      Mini Z Blue WRX (Lights, Gold alloys, Exhaust)
      Mini Z Castrol Supra + all mods (Coming)

z-beam
      Participant

those tanks look cool, there on page 6 or 7 of the remote control section of ebay.au
      cheap too, the dude says they are infared shooting,have five “health” lights, controller DOES operate the turret movement AND realistic modelling. they looked a little bigger than an audley tin can car and also come with heaps of terrain. i think these ones were under 100$

Shypo
      Participant

i didnt even realise i did that, wel i deleted them so i am not being a dirty lying etc etc,
      the best thing i reckon about those tanks is the moving turret and the ability to climb some reasonable hills.

Crom: where aboutsare u from cos if your in Sydney then im gonna be round your house lol

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Crom
      Participant

Sorry guys… been too busy to even check in on the forums…

What do I search for in Ebay? I don’t use Ebay much… got burned the first time I tried to buy something blackeye:

Crom
      Participant

I’ve just done a quick seach and I guess I”m too late again… blackeye:

Did any of you guys get the name of those 1/60 tanks or the name of the manufacturer? Those sound too good to be true…

Shypo, if you wanna see what my face looked like when I read you post, go and watch The Mask. The bit where The Mask sees Cameron Diaz in the club is a fair approximation of what I looked like… Just not as green but better looking :smiley2:

I haven’t been online cause I’ve been working as much as I can before the start of Uni.

Plus I’m trying to save as much as I can so that I can get more bit stuff without my other half finding out that I’m spending more money on “toys” :dead:

Barrelll
      Participant

sorry crom, i just tired for 15 mins to find it, but cant, can only find the 1/24 scale tanks that shoot pellets, sorry

57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno

Crom
      Participant

Thanks for looking Barrelll

They didn’t happen to look anything like these did they?

http://www.toyeast.com/proddetail2.asp?pdtid=ANA002

Shypo
      Participant

not even close to that Crom, these looked a bit bigger and they looked more realistic

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

ms char-ged
      Participant

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3114903234&category=1200

look what i found, just what i’ve been talking about, let me know if you want one, cos i’ll try to get a few before they’re sold out

Barrelll
      Participant

hmm theyre not it either, argh im sorry crom i should have saved it = (

57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno

Barrelll
      Participant

is it in your internet history shypo ????

57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno

Crom
      Participant
      Quote:
      not even close to that Crom, these looked a bit bigger and they looked more realistic

Good… Heh, these things look like a mutated APC or something its military, but not as sexy as a Tank… :p

Bigger and more realistic, but less than a hundered… More like these then? (Heh, I poke around Toyeast too much)

http://www.toyeast.com/proddetail2.asp?pdtid=ANH4000

Crom
      Participant

MS Char-ged, Those are really really nice looking tanks… I saw some in a Toy Shop down here going for about $140.

I just think that having a r/c tank that doesn’t shoot is kinda like it being neutered… What’s the point of having a gun if you can’t shoot it?

On the other hand, if I had the spare cash, I’d get one of them… (After I get a shooting tank):D

Shypo
      Participant

Barrelll:

i look thru ebay at least 5 times a week so it would takes weeks and weeks for me to find out whether its one of the lins, yet i will still try

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Barrelll
      Participant

hmmm yeh i was on another computer so i cant look = ( maybe one day crom…

57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno

Crom
      Participant

sokay Barrelll… Don’t stress too much about it… The day will come when I can get my hands on a Tank. (If I don’t sell them off for money first :p)

Shypo
      Participant

i wouldnt mind a set of tanks, someone on here should’ve jumped on Bithed’s ones.

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Crom
      Participant

Well, I tried… just stupid money issues kinda got in the way…

I’m not sure if BitHed will mind me telling, but apparently the tanks went to a buyer in a different country… Maybe BitHed could send him junk mail telling him about Ausmicro.com? :p

Shypo
      Participant

i wanted them but i just did a major purcahse. way to little cash left LOL

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Admin
      Participant

Hope I’m not duplicating any info here but http://www.bitchar-g.co.uk/showroom/tank_range.shtml has info on a wide range of tanks. It doesn’t have anything about the Tomy pellet shooters though, they are SD tanks with a knock down target on top.

The smartland MCVs look like the best bet to me. IIRC they use RC for driving and IR for shooting. They are half the price of the digi Q tanks and the charge times are shorter. I’ve seen sets of 3 of these for 60USD/120AUD. The only downside is they look a little odd and use wheels instead of tracks, I guess that would make them faster though. Oh and the turret IS controllable on these,

Shypo
      Participant

the buttank is the tank we were all after, Bithed was selling 2 of them, they arent produced anymore

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

micro_Amps
      Participant

Does anybody know where they went to ??

Crom
      Participant

I guess I could ask BitHed… But all I know is what I posted before…

Gothikon: Those tanks are a little ugly… :p I’m not even sure that I’d classify them as tanks, personally those things look more like APC’s with a turret grafted on…

Shypo
      Participant

i agree with Crom, those other little tanks look way to deformed

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

z-beam
      Participant

you guys dont know what yur talkbout! those little mcv’s are on my want list.. the size! the function! the solidarity of a separate charge station. these things will be fun, sure they dont look as detailed nor realistic but think about the fun!
      i have a set of rumble robots and the laser tag game is good except they are too big to be able to have decent range. what i mean is that the range of rrobots and the mcv’s is probably the same, the hit sensor the exact size as well, it’s just that it takes NO SKILL AT ALL TO WIN. small tank=lots of hiding spots=more fun hunting.

i’m sold by the “no room for crap” attitude of micro rc designers and so would expect the chinese product thats 10x the size to be filled with loquality parts.

Crom
      Participant

Heh, well… you can get them, and I’ll come over and play with you… Uhh… as long as you’re somewhere in Melb.:p

Shypo
      Participant

i think the digi Q tanks are a little bit better than the others altho expensive they are cooool

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Crom
      Participant

I like the fact that you can use magnets as mines for the Digi-Q tanks… adds a little more dimension to battles… heh… imagine it…

You’re a driving a heavy tank deep in enemy territory, you’re the sole survivor of your battle group. You know that there’s at least one enemy light tank around.

You know you have to finish off that enemy tank before it manages to ambush you again. Rumbling down a gully, you see a flash of gunmetal grey in front of you as you are driven back by the impact of a hit on your turret. Your reactive armour disrupts the shaped charged of the HEAT round that the little bitch just shot at you!

You give chase, roaring down and out of the gully onto a flat field that gives the enemy no cover. Even his speed won’t save him now, since he’s got no where to hide. You rumble on, cannon firing as fast as your gunner can load it. Then suddenly

B:evil::evil:M!!!

You’ve just rolled straight over some mines that have been planted there. Your tank has just lost a track and you’re a sitting duck. Game over, you’ve just lost.

(Okay, maybe I’m a little too obsessed about tanks. Either that or I’ve got an over active imagination. Just wait till someone starts a legit thread about Macross and Transforming Robots, then I’ll show everyone exactly how obsessive about a subject I can be! Muahhhahahha :p)

Shypo
      Participant

Crom, come back to earth buddy.. calm down lol

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

z-beam
      Participant

nah thats the point. drool about it, talk about it
      get a mech built and zoom away for alittle while

Barrelll
      Participant

crom you need tanks man… ASAP before you go insane :clown:

57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno

Shypo
      Participant

i want a kyosho Gunwalker, now those are cool

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

z-beam
      Participant

i’ve got a jungle camo Bb all i need now is a mcv,russian t38 and a hummer all camoed up as well!

Shypo
      Participant

guesisng your a bit of an army minatures fanatci z-beam?

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

z-beam
      Participant

nah not really, more of a sci-faction fan.
      starcraft/warhammer 40k that sort of stuff…
      i’ve been playing original red alert alot lately, the wet weather stuffs with the dish.

pics of the Bb will be inthe source’

Shypo
      Participant

i used to play warhammer 40k, then i realised how much it was costing me

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Crom
      Participant

*LoL* Well, I’m glad you guys liked the little peek into my twisted mind. 👿

Sorry I’ve been away for a while, but its O-Week and heh, well… I’m sure that when it come down to the line, most of us will pick free booze and girls over micro RC cars. :dead:

Barrelll, isn’t it obvious? I’m already insane! Muahahhahahaha!

Shypo, I’m guessing you’re talking about that Huge Zaku Gunwalker that has a video camera and BB gun? 😀 Those are nice… really expensive tho…

Gundam okay it isn’t the greatest… The greatest mecha anime is SDF Macross… (or for the unenlightened… aka Robotech.) Giant transforming robots… ^_^ I want a real one so that I can go zooming around as a plane or as a robot!

(Crom goes to his room… to play with his robots… while being chased by ultra range modded bits with BB shooter attachments…)

Shypo
      Participant

exactly what i was talkin about Crom, i really could put one of those to use…:evil:

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.