the source of the matrix

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      z-beam
      Participant

transformers are very awesome. i have been collecting them again since beast wars series 1 and have heaps of figures. i’d love to make a replica original optimus prime (mover) bit as a poject.

todd mc farlane makes sick figures as well…

Shypo
      Participant

on tiny-rc sum1 made a optimus Prime BCG, i will try and find u a link

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

Barrelll
      Participant

please do 🙂

27MHZ 3.5 Honda Accord (Custom Exhaust and F1 Wing)
      35MHZ 1.0 Battery Modded Castrol Supra
      45MHZ 2.2 Custom Painted Yellow and Black WRX
      57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno
      Mini Z Blue WRX (Lights, Gold alloys, Exhaust)
      Mini Z Castrol Supra + all mods (Coming)

z-beam
      Participant

i seen it and it was dissapointing… got the heart going untill i realised it was PAPER! anybody in sydney and into tf?

THANKYOU BARRELLL!!!!!!! igot the goods safe and sound, the booster controler aint as good as i expected though… i must have seen a modded one on the net and confused myself or is there a telescopic antenna 4xaa booster controler as well?

i found some old tf stickers and one of em is perfect as a number plate DECEP-MVL. any idea what mvl means?

z-beam
      Participant

just to clear things up… who held the matrix safe while we where kids? before keanu it was a big red truck called optimus. things used to be safe……….

GT-ahh
      Participant

yeah optimus always kicked arse..neo very nearly almost died…

http://www21.brinkster.com/gtahh/
      custom shells, mods and tips

Barrelll
      Participant

hey z beam, no worries mate.

No theres no telescopic antenna controller standard, you have to put one in yourself, i have done it to my 4 channel controller, and its GREAT !

I have a couple of antennas left spare here, like the one i used, and they are perfect size, etc, and bend down to the side, email me/pm me if ya want me to send ya one to put in yourself.

57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno

z-beam
      Participant

thanx barrelll i got one that i’ve ripped off a enertech subi. did you follow any directions/which website?

tonight you shall see the z-beam team right here,with a special in depth look at the camo rally Bb!

z-beam
      Participant

soory guys i had 5 different ppl come and stay, the pics will be here today!

z-beam
      Participant

http://groups.msn.com/bitchargoz/paintingmods.msnw?actionShowPhotoPhotoID53

http://groups.msn.com/bitchargoz/paintingmods.msnw?actionShowPhotoPhotoID50

http://groups.msn.com/bitchargoz/paintingmods.msnw?actionShowPhotoPhotoID49

these are the best pics of the camo Bb. hope u like em.

Edited by – z-beam on 05 March 2003 16:02:27

Edited by – z-beam on 05 March 2003 16:04:35

Shypo
      Participant

thats one battle ravaged badass camo BB, nice work man:smiley2:

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Shypo
      Participant

the pics dont work Z-beam, u have to use the links man

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

z-beam
      Participant

fixed it. maybe a 3million pixle cameras just to much for the forum? whats the biggest pic size it supports?

Shypo
      Participant

to be honest Z-beam i am not sure, i just think u hav to have the site host the pics..
      not sure cos i dont hav a webspace

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

z-beam
      Participant

that was a nano, sanded and cut the shell untill it looked like it was ridin’ high. ripped the pox plastic roofracks off. aluminium piping is the real deal for rollcages and roofracks, strong enough for bits and lightweight as well.

the semi’s gettin started now. hookin ’round my track with any of the speed demons (e.g booster black supra) is fun but the little trailer adds another dimension to tabletop navigation, power gears and a 2.2 get 32.8 grams of pure bit convoy rollin.

do you like the dirrty detail? paint, pva and sand! (black&brown acrylic). highlighted with lighter browns (NO WHITE it makes yuk colour!). the trailer is supposed to be clean.:smiley2:

z-beam
      Participant

and here is the rest!

http://groups.msn.com/bitchargoz/general1.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=54

http://groups.msn.com/bitchargoz/general1.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=55

one more Bb shot showing exhaust (alu.), spare and toolbox. also you can see what the trailer looks like without the camo netting.blurry tho…

http://groups.msn.com/bitchargoz/general1.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=56

Shypo
      Participant

that is sum nice work Z-beam, how long did it take u 2 make it, and what do u define the “power gears” as???

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Barrelll
      Participant

haha that is awesome that BB, some really nice 4×4 action going on there 😉 its be good jacked up on a wild char g chassis

And the other cars look the shit too, nice track there too z beam 😀

57MHZ 2.6 Booster Trueno

z-beam
      Participant

thanks barrelll/shypo.
      the blue or teal, um the ones that give higher accel. not top speed.

the aluminium took a bit to get used to, it wants to fold and snap rather than bend to nice curves. all up my gf said 2 1/2 weeks, i reckon bout 10 hours max tho.

how nice are the new pullbacks!? the tinted windows on the datto and the supra look awesome, i almost can’t mod em.

ask me if you want to see more….
      👿

z-beam
      Participant

i found a supply of mini pipe cutters! only $10 each and they go all the way to 3mm-120mm. works perfect on the alu. piping, wish i had this a month ago. pm me if interested(also can get mini planes (woodwork).

more ppl see my Bb!
      http://groups.msn.com/bitchargoz/paintingmods.msnw?actionShowPhotoPhotoID53

zensx
      Participant

Transformers rule. I have been watching the Transformers Armada on Cartoon Network. It is pretty cool. I still like the first series the best.

z-beam
      Participant

BASTARD!!! my heart exploded at the thought of not being aware of the new stuff being on telly, i subscribe to satelite tv (like cable) and get cartoon network but sadly do live in australia….

we have 1019 members supposedly and only 2 have said anything ’bout my Bb.where are you? does everybody but shypo and barrell think it’s crap!?..

once again i’d like to thank all who have contributed to this topic. keep visiting and remember dues ex machanica.

Edited by – z-beam on 23 March 2003 21:11:53

barto_85
      Participant

I think your Bb is cool, i love the paint job and the muddy look, the little trailer is cool too.

barto_85
      Participant

How did you paint it all of the different colours?

z-beam
      Participant

the shell got a sand down first to get rid of the enamel paint (it was soo ugly, red and yellow).

white acrylic (very thin) undercoat next followed by a thin layer of silver on all the edges and superglue.

black out the windows, then carefully give the whole shell a base colour coat, avoiding any metalwork on the car.

nows the tricky part, using the other two colours of the scheme paint shapes over the base colour.i made sure i left a line of the base colour (dark green) to keep the pattern looking even.

i used a slashed up hippy dress 👿 for the trailer netting.

all metal objects that arnt aluminium were under coated black and then drybrushed with gunmetal and then highlighted on the edges with silver.

z-beam
      Participant

hows this for weird, matrix revisited posters have been up for a month or so, it is released may 15th.

x-men 2 however, no ad’s, no posters, no hype.
      nightcrawler and maybe gambit willbe joining logan on the screen on the 5th of may.

can’t wait….

another thing, if you like my painting ideas but hate acrylic weakness just use a final clear enamel spray…

Shypo
      Participant

i just waqnt to c the matrix so far and the HULK will be awesome, just got all the new hulk toys in to my work….

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

z-beam
      Participant

who’s the evil bad guy?

marvel seems to have finally worked out there 21st century product.

did you like spider-man?

z-beam
      Participant

another funny thing: a new movie with sean connery and every other dog in hollywoods coming out soon, sort of a cross between matrix effect and gangs of new york, it’s called LXG

lx(x-char)g….

o.k so this has nothing to do with relevance…
      shypo whats the bad guy in the hulk movie?

z-beam
      Participant

had a talk with some “i dont want to be normal”
      comic store staff and they reckon that the hulk will be the sort of bad guy and bruce banner will be the uknown hero untill bruce becomes aware of his “anger manegment problem”

how much are the fists at yor work? the big foam ones that could easily rip and therefore be thrown out (and sent to me hey shypo?) i want to get a pair to paint grey for a costume.

z-beam
      Participant

thanks barto, good luck in the upcoming competitions.

any tips needed just ask!

i just dont now which project i will give up this week which one i should save…..

the ch@#y or the skyL*N@ ute,

z-beam
      Participant

k so nobody seems to care, how australian is it to not appreciate a utility? someone must give a sh!t that i am doing something new….

skyline ute, unpainted photos to show mod detail, if you want to see them please ask.

barrell if you read this can you tell the world about the comp OFFICIALLY.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.