TOMY RACING BUNDLE ON EBAY…

Home Forums General Chat TOMY RACING BUNDLE ON EBAY…

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • Author
      bithed
      Participant

PUT THIS TOGETHER FOR A BIT OF A LAUGH…CHECK IT OUT…CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AND DO MY DANGEST TO ADD ANYTHNG ELSE YOU MIGHT WANT…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3111109140&category=2565

Shypo
      Participant

how about adding a NUR ahahaha, it should be sweet by friday man

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Wanna ask silly question, it seems a bit pricey…… or is that what the items are worth these days?

*ignorance is bliss sometimes*

Shypo
      Participant

the lap counter is worth about $20-$30AU the loctite shell is worth about $12 and the other stuff is worth a bit to so its kinda normal for that stuff

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

bithed
      Participant

In all honesty people I didnt expect it to go past the start price…maybe 25 USD…Its just stuff I picked up and had around the place…The “RACING” theme was pretty cool, or so i thought, and thats the direction I went…Anyone else has ideas, wishes, for a similar, OR totally different flavour let me know…I mean ebay IS the World’s Marketplace…(shameless plug sponsored by the nameless demon that stole my soul and passed it on to the highest bidder…) I’m thinking about a shell collection with a twist…havent figured out the twist so im taking twist ideas…lol…

Shypo
      Participant

i need you to come online BitHed cos i needa send u the thing u needed

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

bithed
      Participant

Bithed is NOW online…yahoo messenger is nugaijin…microsoft messenger…bithed…and sixth sense esp…ready to rock and roll…

Keymaster

And I might remind Bithed that this post probably should be in the Forsale section 😉

—-
      Moderator, Admin, and all that 🙂

--
      Site Owner Guy.

bithed
      Participant

Sorry about that mate…I stand corrected…the next one will go there…NO ! NO ! Please dont beat me !! (whips crack…slumping sound…) I’ll be careful (whispered through broken teeth…)nexsht time…

Keymaster

*laughs* Why do people think I bite?

—-

--
      Site Owner Guy.

bithed
      Participant

Dude your avatar is RALPH, savager of Muppets, Scourge of Sesame Street, Killer of Stuffed Bunnies…WHAT could be scarier ? LoL…

Fair enough though…Sorry I rocked the boat…I wont do it again for fear of being lined aup against a wall and have GT-R shells thrown at me…:D

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Did someone say whips?????????

😀

bithed
      Participant

Oh KittyKat…Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me…Isnt that the message on your answering machine? I called but all i got was your pimps pager…You gotta tell him to upgrade !!! lol…

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

No that isn’t the message on my answering machine, I don’t have a pimps pager, I manage all of my own public appearances and autograph signings.
      Mind you the boots and whips are not for public consumption either.
      Sometimes I take my handcuffs just to show off though!!!

bithed
      Participant

…anyway..back to the big show…Are we all counting down to the big finale of the auction ? lol…i should have a sweepstake to pick the final price…in fact I will…one special sticker sheet to the FIRST person to pick the final price…Timing determined by posts on THIS page…bring it on…lol…

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

US or AU?????

and is it exact price or closest to?

bithed
      Participant

USD and closest is fine…Ill CONFIRM…The person who picks the CLOSEST FINAL price of this auction and in order of postings here FIRST will recieve ONE sheet of special Bit stickers…supplied by me…posted by me…no strings attached…

micro_Amps
      Participant

I reckon it will hit US$34. Donnymilo wants it i can tell, just look at his bids , he’s possessed. Go donnymilo go, you can do it, win that sucker…

bithed
      Participant

The bidders at the moment BOTh have bit related purchases before…not from me though…only two bidders at the moment but over 200 views of it…bidders crouched and waiting?

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

I’ll go $40
      There are plenty of suckers in the world!!!
      :smiley2:

bithed
      Participant

Oh KittyKat..they arent suckers they are informed buyers…remember that 20 USD of that is postage…and I pack VERY well..BTW of all my customers the aussies have to worry most about their packages..your postal service has some real anger control issues…lol…

Shypo
      Participant

my guess is it will heat up at the end like all your auctions bithed!!

my guess is $39US

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

bithed
      Participant

Shypo i need to talk to you…messenger or mail…whichever is good…

Shypo
      Participant

no probs, i will speak to you on Yahoo very soon

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      i should have a sweepstake to pick the final price…in fact I will…one special sticker sheet to the FIRST person to pick the final price…Timing determined by posts on THIS page…bring it on…lol…

Very sporting of you, Bithed!

I say… $37.65 🙂

micro_Amps
      Participant

It maxed out at US$36,a dark horse put his nose in front 2 hours before the end. So much for the rush at the end
      Looks like pandabear is the man :D:D

Shypo
      Participant

ohh the things i could do with moderator powers!!!!

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

bithed
      Participant

PandaBear picks up the prize…That wasn’t bad…didnt go as much as I would have liked but it was fun…The whole shebang ends up going to…of ALL places…New Zealand…my old home town…

Im not allowed to post ebay links on here so keep a look out in the ‘For Sale’ section…Next one coming soon…

Keymaster

*grins* I think we can say that you should post the link advertising the auction into the ForSale 😉 But run your ‘sweep’ in here 😉 *laughws* it’s kind of hard to categorise 😉

—-

--
      Site Owner Guy.

PandaBear
      Participant

What??

I win?

But I never win anything… (:D)

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

The sweep was fun to watch!!!!!

And am always up for a bit of fun!

*grins*

bithed
      Participant

ill start the sweep for the cal on thursday…i still need pandas snail mail though…

PandaBear
      Participant

Dropped you a PM, bh. thanks!! 🙂

PandaBear
      Participant

Hey… WOW!!

I thought I was to be expecting a sheet of ‘custom’ sponsor decals, not a genuine Tomy promo item!! Holy macaroni, fantastic stuff!! 😯

Its one of THESE, fellas:
      decal_sheet.jpg

Plus *other* mindbogglingly amazing facts:
      1) mailed Fri 21/2 (?), got here Mon 24/2 🙂
      2) Bithed teaches at a Jap Girls’ School (oooh, those sailor suits…!)

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Congrats Panda, well scored!!!

And congrats to bithed for a terrific prize, not for working in a girls school…..

*They aren’t all Sailor Moon ya know!*

(Smiles Sweetly)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *purr purr*
      😀

Z Blue Skyline
      Z Silver Mazda
      BitCharG Hummer

PandaBear
      Participant

oooh, I nearly forgot (t’was the thought of those Sailor suits!!)

Thank You !!
      :D:):D

bithed
      Participant

im at school right now…i would link you to our site but im worried about all you little fellas playing with your bits…lol…gees panda ya didnt think id short change ya did ya? lol..sorry they were so late…I appreciate your follow up mate…thank YOU…

PandaBear
      Participant

Not at all Daran, it didn’t even cross my mind.

Still got other stuff “outstanding” in the mail… including one eBay transaction from last NOVEMBER… :angry::angry: that one’s gonna get a rocket up the u-know-where pretty darned soon!

Shypo
      Participant

u think thats bad panda, i had to wait 4 months for a parcel from america, and the worst bit, i payed for express:angry::angry::angry::angry:

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

bithed
      Participant

…well arent we all pleased that BitHed uses EMS…

PandaBear
      Participant

Ya, Japan & HongKong mail is pretty efficient stuff.
      Especially love how the Japs package their stuff, they really take care.

Quote:
      u think thats bad panda, i had to wait 4 months for a parcel from america, and the worst bit, i payed for express

Haha, me too. I had a pkg that was posted from US in early November… come 3 mths I was asking questions. Had proof of posting etc etc and the eBay seller was a reputable guy, and he was asking his p/o too.

Then mid March, it arrived! Looking a little bashed and had a bright red sticker “Contents May Be Water Damaged”… we suspect it had travelled by sea even though the $65 in stamps (it was a BIG box!)covered for airmail. blackeye:

This is before all this terrorist rubbish too.

micro_Amps
      Participant

Yeh I’ve stopped buying from the US for all the above reasons.If I cant find what I’m looking for in Japan or HK, I wait. Pity the US postage is so expensive and sometimes slow. The Japanese and HongKong sellers win hands down delivering to Australia on price, postage and delivery time. And if you ask nicely, they usually do an extra specially good job on the packaging too.
      Oh, and of course, bithead does a very good job of packaging too……and you cant beat EMS
      :)uA

Shypo
      Participant

i am very very pleased that Bithed uses EMS, i seriously never realised things could arrive that fast

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.