Trading Direct offers a Birthday Bonanza

Home Forums General Chat Trading Direct offers a Birthday Bonanza

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

It’s ausmicro.coms Birthday and Trading Direct are joining the Celebrations

Trading Direct is the leading online supplier of Kysho Mini-Z and Tomy Bit Char-G cars and accessories in Australia. Trading Direct is also a proud supporter of ausmicro.com and to say thank you to all ausmicro.com members for their support they’re offering these great ausmicro.com Birthday deals.

Australias best Kyosho Mini-Z deals just got better! Trading Direct is offering all ausmicro.com members the chance to secure a fantastic Kyosho Mini-Z racer from their extensive stock at their already low prices with FREE delivery anywhere in Australia!

As an extra special gift the first five orders will also receive a FREE gift!

Trading Direct hasn’t forgetten about Bit Char-G either! They now offer a suburb range of lower prices ‘clone’ Char-G cars including amazing Battle Sets and Turbo Boosted two-speeds.
      Snap up any Char-G Car during ausmicro.com Birthday month and save a massive 50% off the price of a race bred 3.8 (that’s 38000rpm of pure power) motor when ordered at the same time!

So how do you secure these deals? EASY!

Simply go to the Trading Direct website at http://www.tradingdirect.com.au and place your order online. Then open your e-mail program and send the team at Trading Direct an e-mail (sales@tradingdirect.com.au is the address) and let them know your order details, and your ausmicro.com logon name and they’ll make sure you get the full benefit of these Birthday deals!

ausmicro.com would like to thank Trading Direct for making these EXCLUSIVE offers to our members and thank them for their support through the first year of ausmicro.com.

Edited by – Aaron on 09 April 2003 11:33:54

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Shypo
      Participant

wish i had waited 2 buy my Z.. actually nah then i would be dieing in anticipation for it.
      Super cool deals tho

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

ekwj
      Participant

do we get 50% off all bit char-g products?

The sky is the limit! |ekR34|

Admin
      Participant

So say for example if i was to buy the Bit Char-g gear parts set I could get 3.8 motor for half price?

“UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.”
      Dennis Ritchie.

Keymaster

Ahhh Just to Clarify – Char-G product above refers to Char-G cars – not accessories… Sorry guys!

—-
      Moderator, Admin, and all that 🙂

--
      Site Owner Guy.

ekwj
      Participant

Alright so let’s say if i got an initial d battle set would it cost half the price??

The sky is the limit! |ekR34|

Shypo
      Participant

No it wouldnt. ONLY THE MOTOR IS HALF PRICE, NOT THE CARS OR ACCESORIES

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

ekwj
      Participant

? aaron said this “Char-G product above refers to Char-G cars – not accessories” so i was assuming the cars costed half price as well.. anyway i’ve sent an e-mail to trading direct and so i’ve cleared up the misunderstanding already… 🙂

The sky is the limit! |ekR34| http://www.ekr34.tk

z-beam
      Participant

half price motors, mmm i wonder how much buisness they will get.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.