Western union money transfer?

Home Forums General Chat Western union money transfer?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      icebreaka
      Participant

Hi,

I want to order stuff from toyeast and i can’t pay by credit card.

Has anyone used Western union? Is it cheap?

thanks

Moved to General Chat:)uA

Edited by – micro_Amps on 23 October 2003 14:21:54

micro_Amps
      Participant

Not that cheap, I think it cost about AU$15 at each end to transfer the money. That was the first and last time for me. Straight onto paypal.
      :)uA

micro_Amps
      Participant

Not that cheap, I think it cost about AU$15 at each end to transfer the money. That was the first and last time for me. Straight onto paypal.

DaveF
      Participant

International money orders, international bank cheques, and Western Union all cost about the same.

Post Offices have a 1 use credit card thing you can buy, like a phone card, only for credit card purchases. Check it out, I think it’s a lot cheaper than the above alternatives for purchasing online.

This should be moved to General Discussion too if any admins are reading through, eh. =o)

DaveF
      Participant

International money orders, international bank cheques, and Western Union all cost about the same.

Post Offices have a 1 use credit card thing you can buy, like a phone card, only for credit card purchases. Check it out, I think it’s a lot cheaper than the above alternatives for purchasing online.

This should be moved to General Discussion too if any admins are reading through, eh. =o)

ms char-ged
      Participant

western union money transfers cost $22, western union orders cost $8 from the post office

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Can you use a debit card??

micro_Amps
      Participant
      Quote:

Yep, done:)uA

ms char-ged
      Participant

man, your becoming obessive compulsive :D, never the less your doing a fine job:)

micro_Amps
      Participant

becoming ???? man I’ve been there for years :smiley2:

Well, no-one else shifts things around, so I thought I’d use this as ‘training’.

This thread has pretty much been answered anyway, thanks to you MS-Charged.

Shypo
      Participant

thats why I we arent doing anything.. its all practise 4 you micro.:D

Djinn
      Participant

Hi guys, correct me if im wrong, but sometime last year post offices stopped sending Western union mo’s to Hong Kong. No problems with America.

Has this changed at all?

ms char-ged
      Participant

i’m not exactly sure what you mean, but they are only meant to be sent to the US (that’s what Australia Post say), i’ve sent them to HK and Japan, and i had no problems, you just got to ask the seller if they don’t mind the cash in USD

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.