Where to get tin car

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Where can I get a tin car, either on the internet or in Adelaide?

Shypo
      Participant

does frenetic still have problems with there site??
      maybe try on ebay??

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

Keymaster

Gubble, they’re usually availble cheaply from weekend markets and that kind of thing. I have a couple of Taiyo genuine Radicans (on which all these Tin Cars are based). They’re not cheap but they are For Sale 🙂

—-
      Moderator, Admin, and all that 🙂

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Shypo
      Participant

i remeber one more place now that you talk about the Radicans, try your local Myer they usually have them in the gift section

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Admin
      Participant

I have 2 cars already. One from Frenetic, which is a 57 chev and is great, and one from myer, which has Novatoy THOR written on it and it has really crap steering. I paid $30 for the one from Frenetic and $60 for the one from Myer. The crap one from myer has a turbo button that does nothing.

How much for the Radicans Aaron?

BigKid
      Participant

I have a Char-G clone that has THOR on the controller. This also has Craaap steering, basically will not go straight and appears to have a lot of slack in the steering. I got from Marlows for $18.95.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/sandrashane/char-g/compact.html

Krumm
      Participant
      Quote:
      Where can I get a tin car, either on the internet or in Adelaide?

I think Frenetic have gone bust I have been trying to contact them for the last 2 weeks .I have just placed an order for more cars and upgrade parts from Carmoworld at http://www.rodkrapong.com/indexcmw.html I will let you know how I go on.

Krumm

gtvolv
      Participant

Cool.. I was going to order from them as well… they’ve got some great stuff.. let us know how ya go..

Shypo
      Participant

i dont know if frenetic have gone bust or not, its just that the fone number supplied on there site (is it still running?) is not the direct line

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Krumm
      Participant

Shypo I’m not sure if they have gone bust or not but the main office which was also an internet cafe before xmas is now a real estate agent. I have been ringing the 2 phone numbers I’ve got but just get an answering machine.If anyone knows somebody who lives near Whetherill Park in Sydney they could check them out.They are on The Horsley Drive.

Krumm
      Participant

Hey all check out E-Bay/hobbies/radio control
      there is someone trying to sell a Race Tin Mini the bids are up to $71AUS……the fools.

gtvolv
      Participant

haha.. yeah…

I think I put in a bid on that when it was @ $20..
      @$70, no way!

Krumm
      Participant

:):smiley16::p:DAs you can see by all the smileys I have just got my parcel from Carmoworld 2 cars and all the parts to do the 2 relay mod for 3 cars I don’t know how they do it all that for $163AUS delivered in 7 days.Will keep you posted on the results of mods.:clown::blush::approve:

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.