which is the best generation?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      titaniumonkey
      Participant

okay…ladies and gentlemen, tell the audience here which era of BCGs were the best. Was it
      a)the original ones with the stock 2.2
      b)the blue, silver, black controller ones with the 1.0 stock
      c)the ones with the tomy “G” controller eg: supra, accord, etc
      d)the 4 special skylines
      e)the auto modellista set
      f)fairlady 350Z
      g)Super Bit char-g

AND MOST OF ALL, TELL US WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

micro_Amps
      Participant

Should make this a poll…
      Um, the 350Z for me.
      Why, its a booster, love the shell, 57MHz seemed the mose successful in terms of range.
      I just bloody like them.
      :)uA

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Well here we go

I like the SBCG chassie (mines 40mhz)
      fairlady body

Now you ask why well if I have to tell you on the body then theres no point. As for the chassie I have had no “out of range and keeps going probs” and I find them really realy peppy 🙂

Almost feels like its got fets but not quite.

Shypo
      Participant

TRUENO TUNE UP BOX… yeahhhh cos it has everything.. all axles, all tyres, 2 shells, a chassis, black rims, interchangeable hoods, all suspension.. essentially.. it rocks

VooDooMafia
      Participant
      Quote:
      TRUENO TUNE UP BOX… yeahhhh cos it has everything.. all axles, all tyres, 2 shells, a chassis, black rims, interchangeable hoods, all suspension.. essentially.. it rocks

Yep but to bad they are easy to come by at a good price. I had to search long and hard on ebay to find a few for under $20USD.

TallduDe
      Participant

well i like the 350z booster.

basically cause its a booster and cause its a 57mhz there is no problems with drop outs, plus the range of theis thing is killer!

Impreza
      Participant

I would like to have the 350z booster set, I even had my grubby paws on one, but thought I would hold off till later:( ~6 months later and still no 57 mhz booster. So I will say the auto modellista set, 4 bodies and boost. The only -ve is the 27 mhz.

VooDoo, I have had no problems with my sbcg’s either (40 B mhz). Just curious where did you pick it up? In Canada?

Impreza
      Participant

Wow TallduDe beat me to the post:) Must be a faster typer… or shorter winded.

VooDooMafia
      Participant

I picked it up from Toy East and I have some on the way from Bithed/Panic toys 🙂

Edited by – VooDooMafia on 24 October 2003 04:41:19

DaveF
      Participant

The booster sets. (AM and Fairlady).
      Haven’t run my SBCGs yet. Wife hijacked them for the kids for Xmas before I even got them out of the box.

ms char-ged
      Participant

I like my red evo 7, it was my second bit, and it’s also the one on the ausmicro banner, not that it’s the reason for my purchase, the initial d set is also very nice, you can obviously guess it was my first :p

dgs73
      Participant

its the Fairlady and AM sets for me, love the boost (sweet with a 3.0+ in…), 350Z shells look awesome (especially in red – ta BITHED!), as does the paint jobs on the AM shells.:smiley16:

VooDooMafia
      Participant

The am sets are nice but if you are judging by performance and not what the set comes with I still have to say the Super Bits (higher mhz not the 27’s)

If you are going with what it somes with then I go with the Tuneup Box 🙂

The boosters are nice but only if you do the anti boost mod to them.

I stil find the mat(Ultraman hero) cars run better then the booster cars and im bet this it true with all the hero series. Only thing the booster is really good for is slowing down in the turns.

Impreza
      Participant

I have always like the ultraman mazda. Just don’t want another 27 mhz car:angry:

Edited by – Impreza on 24 October 2003 16:31:20

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.