4 U Pro & Rookie Modders…….

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      DarkTari
      Participant

50% off a 12volt Rotary Tool From Harbor Freight Tools.
      Now you can Dremel out that chassis for battery upgrade, open your wheel wells for full wheel mod and just about ant other mod where you’ll need to modify the structure. Lists for $19.99…on sale for $9.99. It shows in the new catalog I have but not on the website.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=41695

DarkTari

DarkTari
      If It Won’t Fly……Modify

Shypo
      Participant

but the question is.. will they ship 2 australia?

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

Shypo
      Participant

but the question is.. will they ship 2 australia?

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

DarkTari
      Participant

Pop em’ an email dude!

DarkTari
      If It Won’t Fly……Modify

Impreza
      Participant

Nice, Thanks DarkTari. Have you got one of these?

Impreza :smiley16:

DarkTari
      Participant

I’ve got one, not this particular one. I bought one from a tool sale for $19.00 with all the accessories. It’s great for modding. I dremeled out my chassis recently to do a in-car dual bat mod. Modded the wheel wells for my full wheel mod. It can be used to slot the body for lowering, pruning tires for more grip, cutting bodies for modding, etc. For $10.00, you can’t go wrong.

DarkTari

DarkTari
      If It Won’t Fly……Modify

Shypo
      Participant

i really need a dremel cos my scalpel is gettin mighty blunt aNd my hand is startin to hurt real bad lol

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

‘Chickenfeed’ in tassie sells a 60pce cordless rotary tool, with charger and accessories in a carry case for $20 bucks.

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let’s get wasted and have the time of our lives!!

spanky
      Participant

you can get the cordless black & decker model at target or wallmart for like 24.95 i have the cordless dremel pro. and love it.. although battery times are kinda short.. i have also heard that some people are using the lower rpm’s.. ive tried this but everyting seems to work better at higher rpms.. it could just be because mine is cordless…. i have used both cordless and corded.. and think the corded ones have more torque… or are harder to stop by using the tool.. i can grab the sanding drum on my dremel and turn it up full bore and auctually hold it with my hand. i have a feeling mine is kinda funky, but thats my opinion… and if you have to do any cutting.. the faster the rpm the better…

Custom bodys: Ferari 250 GTO, 69 doge charger, Micro Cooper, Beemer 320i Turbo, Chevy PU, Hondai Tiberon Rally, Doge Intreped NASCAR, Porche 911
      email: custombitbodys@attbi.com

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

When i said 20 bucks i meant Aussie dollars so its about 12USD for a Cordless Rotary tool.

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let’s get wasted and have the time of our lives!!

Impreza
      Participant

I think I know what tool I want to pick up next:)

Impreza :smiley16:

Shypo
      Participant

LOL chicken feed. i remeber that from My launceston days… goddam that place ws crappy lol

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

DaveF
      Participant

They’re still inconsistant in their quality, and they seem to aim their items to the bogan market, but some things you get there are good enough to do the job you want. I’d never shop there if I wanted a quality item though.

👿 DaveF!
      My track – http://community.webshots.com/album/58669595eliwuK

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Yeah i know, theyre tools are just sh*t. But they do have a few good things sometimes. I agree Dave, alot of stuff is aimed at the bogan market, and you see lots of the buggers in there.

Shypo
      Participant

lol i remember al the dero’s used to buy there clothes and food there. i laughed at them.. oh the laughter

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Lazboy
      Participant

my dad got one but they seam to be very hit and miss when choping shit one second to long and you have and expencive bit of plastic

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.