• Author
      Impreza
      Participant

Anyone looking to get all 6 car freq. should check this one out:shock:

http://www.toyeast.com/proddetail2.asp?pdtid=ALXXRALL

Edited by – Impreza on 04 June 2003 12:15:58

micro_Amps
      Participant

Gee, thats not bad considering the extra shells and motors that come with it.
      Can someone fill me in on the quality of the LXX product compared to the Tomy stuff, is it as good or does it have problems?
      I’m thinking of getting one of these sets.
      Boosters on all 6 freqs, hmmmm.
      :)uA

Shypo
      Participant

thats a pretty sweet deal. I am told that lxx is a pretty good clone of Tomy. I dont have 1 altho..

FreeLoader101
      Participant

:shock::shock::shock::shock: holy crap!!! marc wants.. lemme see.. 2 options.. one: get 6 ppl together and split her even… or two:get my mommy to buy it for me and keep em all:evil::evil::evil:

ohhhhh moooooooomsyyyyyy!!!! wanna buy me an early b-day gifty?? :D:D:D

hahahaha.. nah.. she’s tell me to bugger off :dead:

ima get a job.. then we’ll see..

-peaces..

Trackmaster
      Participant

Naah, I?ve said it before and I say it again:
      Keep away from the clones if you?re serious about your racing.
      If you just want to have some fun one evening, then I think it?s OK, but if you?d like to keep racing the following night, think again.
      The clones tends to be non-working out of the box 10 times more often than the TOMY ones, although I begin to lose respect for the real stuff too.
      You might know I occassionally sell a few of these gadgets here in Sweden, and I do get TOMY cars returned ?cause they?re not working properly out of the box. I think that?s sad when I always try to persuade customers to buy the real stuff to avoid this!
      Anyway, my experience says that clones are cheaper, both in price and quality. In a pack like the one mentioned in this thread, I?m sure you?ll get at least a couple of cars working decent out of the box (or with minor adjustments).

/Trackmaster

Impreza
      Participant

Trackmaster, one nice thing about this set of 6 is that it is a set of 6 freq’s. Having said that I haven’t bought a clone chassis since last fall, but I am temped by this offer:) Plus they did a first rate job on the perfection rally shells, imo. Before I sound like I am working for them I will leave it at that. Anyone have the LXX cars. I know I have seen in the posts that they are considered the next best thing to the real thing? Anyone have a dud LXX:question:

btw Trackmaster did you get your shirt yet??

Edited by – Impreza on 04 June 2003 19:22:40

Trackmaster
      Participant

Impreza, my shirts have arrived, and I?m SOOOOO proud of ?em. :p Pics will come!

The Perfection JGTC shells are outstanding. The bodies have a clear gloss, like thin film over them. This film prevents the decals to fall off, and that I like! Plus they really do shine :smiley16:

/Trackmaster

barto_85
      Participant

I think it is a bargain, if you found six people that wanted to race, just cut the cost in six and you can all race at once on six frequencies.

FreeLoader101
      Participant

…..work outta the box??? wats the fun in that?????? if i got these they would all be moddified b4 their first run even.. fixing them is half the fun of owning bits.. and besides.. i already have an original tomy.. i just want ones to mess around with :D:D if these cars didnt have things to modify and fix i wouldnt own one.. things that run perfect bore me 😛 ummmm… thats my rant :D:D

peaces.

p.s. clones are great parts cars >:)

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

i like clones, there just a great thing to have if you feel like going outside and driving it of a car or something, there cheap, crappy, and if you brake it you wont care to much because it sucked and you could still takes its parts. So lets all cheer for clones, because they make mini r/c cars a little bit better!!! GO CLONES!!!:D

FreeLoader101
      Participant

hahahaha.. surfy ur the greatest 😛

blugga blah~!

go clones :D:D:D

FreeLoader101
      Participant

hahaha scoooooore!! i did sum crap for my mom and she said she’ll chip in to buy em for me :D:D YES! that means i get all 6 for myself.. w00t no one can touch me with these 😛

see u all in the dust >:)

haha j/k.. half of em are goona end up in parts on my work bench ne ways

peace.

spanky
      Participant

why not wait a few more weeks till microsizer releases the sub-channel cars… i.e. two frequencys, 27 and 49, each with 3 sub channels.. so you get 3 cars on 27 and 3 cars on 49 racing all at the same time… this way you get good quality crap… heheheblackeye:

FreeLoader101
      Participant

hahaha.. i decided i think i want a mini Z now.. lmao.. only one problem.. i dunt think they sell f*ck all here for them.. or even them for that matter.. iunno yet.. i want a package.. cuz once i have it unless i buy stuff online i cant really get ne other stuff for it.. friggin lame-o stores here :angry:

bah!
      fuggit
      out~

Impreza
      Participant

Spanky need more info on the microsizers. Haven’t seen anything on their website, will have to look again. Are you going to purchase when they come out? If you do you will have to write a review for the rest of us:shy:

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.