increasing speed for free!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      SurfmyStrat
      Participant

well, ive been messing around with my car, and i remembered one thing i did with my calculator. If the thing runs for a while, or just stand a while, the battery contacts begin to form a layer of acid(or something like that i dont know the right name). So if you take the battery out, and take an eraser and rub it on the contacts, and do the same to the contacts inside the car and on the bottom, it should increase your speed and time it runs. It might not be a lot, but it worked for me. Be carefull not to rip the thin copper wires inside. good luck, hope you get the same results as i did!:D

49 MHz Honda S2000
      2 Clone Mazda RX7’s
      Lots of spare stuff…

Shypo
      Participant

I tried it and i didnt work for me unfortunately…

—-
      Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC

Undisputed Post Pimp

micro_Amps
      Participant

the battery terminals and the contacts should always be clean for any electrical circuit to work properly. If you have acid or powder build up outside the battery, thro the battery away and replace it, it is leaking. Even tho it may still work, it wont for long. Better off with a fresh new battery.
      uA

Shypo
      Participant

i tried it on my old as car.. I have now replaced it with the Kit racer battery

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

Lazboy
      Participant

YEah sound like your selling us false hope when your bit going to be ruined

dammm i want more speed for free :angry:

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

i swear it worked, and my battery isnt leaking its brand new, it came with my car that i bought this weekend, seriously i didnt meant acid, things like little specks and grease type marks on the contacts, look closely you should see them. And if you dont, sorry…

49 MHz Honda S2000
      2 Clone Mazda RX7’s
      Lots of spare stuff…

Shypo
      Participant

Is your car a clone Surfmystrat?

—-

Undisputed Post Pimp

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

no i have a real authenticated bit char-g

49 MHz Honda S2000
      2 Clone Mazda RX7’s
      Lots of spare stuff…

z-beam
      Participant

basic holographic/quantum theory states that thoughts are capable of affecting scientific results, it happened to me back in ausmicro the first when i thought the bit racer (kit racers) batterry and motor where slightly smaller, i swear the motor went faster (kit 2.2 vs. compact 2.2). the vogel institute is the leader of silicon technologies and was instrimental in the founding of pcb’s and icb’s. marcel vogel liked crystal a lot and proved that a human mind is capable of not only sending and receiving info but capable of single molocule alchemy, in one case tuning a glass of pure water into acid via thought tranmission. this is why sensitive experiments are not entrusted to human hands/control. keywords for futher study: non-locality, pribam and bohm.

spanky
      Participant

now that we are all baffled… lol

i used to do this with my slot cars.. use an eraser on the contacts to clean them. it did work. have you over charged your battery? could it be bursting?

Custom bodys: Ferari 250 GTO, 69 doge charger, Micro Cooper, Beemer 320i Turbo, Baha Beatle, New Beatle Rsi Porche 911
      email: custombitbodys@attbi.com

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

still works for me, im not overcharging… its all good.

you are currently at: http://www.ausmicro.com

spanky
      Participant

hey surf, your not the person selling that performance mod on ebay are you?

Custom bodys: Ferari 250 GTO, 69 doge charger, Micro Cooper, Beemer 320i Turbo, Baha Beatle, New Beatle Rsi Porche 911

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

nope

you are currently at: http://www.ausmicro.com

micro_Amps
      Participant

Id like to know who it is tho. He has been direct emailing people who have had recent BCG transactions too. Will anybody send him $2.95 to find out what he is going on about. Sounds like B.S. to me.
      uA

ph2t
      Participant

uA, what’s the link?

micro_Amps
      Participant

Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3128160830&category=2565
      I think this guy is suss.
      He has placed 8 recommendations in the ebay ad, but if you look through the tranactions used for the rating there is no sales of this “item” :question::question::question: Most of the rating points have been gained as a buyer, not a seller.
      Also,
      Here is some of the text from an email I received from the same person. As you can see it originates from TinyRC, but the sender wont accept reply email on this. See what you think.
      ………………………………………………………………………………………………………

This is a message from JrC at TinyRC.com ( http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php ). The TinyRC.com owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email JrC, you can use this online form:
      http://tinyrc.com/forums/member.php?action=mailform&userid=802

OR, by email:
      mailto:burstbar@aol.com

This is the message:

Instantly Gain Speed On Your Bit Char-G Micro RC or Clone.

This report will show you what you can do right now to make your car faster. The mod in this report requires no purchases. You can do this 1 Amazing thing to your car and see INSTANT speed results
      without buying parts!

Many people have already used my amazing method on gaining speed. Anyone at Any skill level can do this in under 10 minutes for CRAZY top speed. This will make your car Faster off the line and Faster
      top speed. People are wondering why the car companies don’t do this already – You will know how and be able to make your car outperform any other.
      …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Remember kids, if it sounds too good to be true……it probably is.

:)uA

spanky
      Participant

remember also. just because he has sold something dosent mean that there will be feedback… im on ebay also and some people just dont leave feedback. but its usually new people, who just havent figured out the system yet.. eitherway i dont think hes really selling any…

since it dosent cost anything, hes probably just telling everyone to take off the body… shazammm its faster….

micro_Amps
      Participant

I read in another forum that the secret to the speed increase is …….throwing it……into the bin :shock:, and the speed it reaches on the way there.:angry:
      I thought it might have been something like this.
      uA

PandaBear
      Participant

Or you AIRMAIL the car to him.

Haven’t seen a BCG go faster than a jumbojet yet, have you?? :D:D:D

mastercool bowker
      Participant

i have. I was on a jet and i held the car in my hand and THREW IT YEH!
      It went faster than the jet by the speed it was traveling at.

micro_Amps
      Participant

Profound!!
      :sad:uA

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.